Whats going on?

Yesterday was a busy day so decided to sleep late. It was 1 am when I woke up, but yet I still feel grumpy.

I got dressed and headed down the stairs. As I got closer to the kitchen I heard my mom yelling over the phone.  What happened?My mom would never yell at any one unless it was very important. I didnt want to just barge in so I walked into the living room and sat down.

I heard my mom saying someones name that sounded like sam. I  suddenly got very worried.  What if something terrible happened to her? Or she decided to get pregnant with some physco that she found on the street! Ok maybe not the last option, but still the last I saw her I yelled at her and she left.

"Yes..what!....not that I know of.."Is all i heard of their conversation. I heard her sigh and hang up the phone.  She got up and ran up the stairs without seeing me.

Now I know something is wrong! My mom never ever and I mean never runs. She slammed her door and I heard some rustled sounds and got scared.

What could have happened that caused my mom to act so weird I decided to call Amy and ask for her advice.

I punched in her number and waited for her to pick up. It rang once, twice and surprisingly she didnt answer me. She always answers. Why am I always losing the people I need right when I need them?

I decided to call brian to keep my mind off of things. I called him and he luckily picked up and didn't seem mad at me, good.

"Hey, babe whats up!"

"hey, just my mom is acting really wierd and she yelling over the phone and she never does that! and im kinda scard."  I hope Brian understands how much this is scaring me.

"Hold on im coming over."

"Wait Bri.." he hung up well at least he will be here with me.

"Vanessa!!"

"Coming mom!!" I guess she thought I burly woke up since she didnt call me earlier. 

I walked into her room and she looked really sad and worried.

"Um vanessa I dont know how to say this but your sister was Involved in an accident." She looked away after she told me was she ashamed?

"What kind of accident?" my voice cracking at the thought of what could have happened to my sister.

"Were not sure right now, but she is in the hospital she got there this morning. "

"Are we going to visit her?" I soon heard the window in my bedroom close which meant Brian was here, he never cared to use the door.

"Yes, get ready,"

I was about to walk away when my mom called me again. "Oh and vanessa dont get mad at your sister she was just trying to help you."

I wss confused at my mom's words but just nodded anyway. I was panicking right what if she was dying right now or lost her memory?

I entered my room and Brian was there to give me a comforting hug without questions.

A/N

I am so so sorry I took  forever to update and that this chapter is short. just very busy with school and trying to bring my math grade up.

tell me what u guys think and dont forget to comment!

love you all♡♥♡♥ :)