Apologies

Woah I did not expect that from Amy.  Not at all. I understand why she feels guilty I would too if I was her, just saying.

"Amy it's ok I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I'm not upset because I am. I mean friends stick together no matter what!" I looked at her and she was trying to calm her breathing. 

She looked terrible and I started wondering if maybe something happened to her.

"Did anything happen to you?" I asked her looking at expectantly.  She wiped her nose on her sleeve and shook her head.

"No of course not!" she chuckled nervously and started playing with her fingers.

"Ok well, see you later I got to go!" I walked away and joined my mom outside and I was concered about Amy. She was acting well different. She never hides anything from me and she never ever cried in front of me like that ever!

So something was defiantly up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Later that day I was looking through my closet when suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. I shrieked and hit the person with the wire hanger I was holding.

"Hey, relax it's just me babe," I looked up to see Brian I immediately began blushing and apologizing.

"It's ok," He told me reassuringly.  I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a quick kiss.

"How come I didn't hear you come in ?" I looked at him confused while I twirled a shirt I was holding in my hand.

"And that remains a secret," He told me looking like one of those evil men with those mischievous smiles.

"Aww why?"

"Because I said so now are you going to change or not?"

He looked down at me and twirled a strand of my hair and getting close to my face.

"Well I can't actually,"

"Why not?"He was now running a  hand up and down my arm giving me goosebumps. 

"Maybe somone should get out of my closet and let have some privacy?" I told him teasingly and he chuckled at the same time  getting closer to me.

"Nah it's ok im good besides I won't get in the way." I was about to reply when he crashed his lips with mine.

I began to kiss back, I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went on my waist. We smiled Into the kiss and suddenly all my worries went away.

I began digging my fingers through his hair and gently pulled. He moaned and began kissing the side of my face and neck. I was in paradise the whole time. I kissed the top of his head and messed up his hair some more. He pulled me in for another sweet kiss before he started messing with my shirt. Lifting it a little to roam his fingers on my exposed skin.

I let out a moan I didn't know I was holding and I began to trail soft butterfly kisses on his neck. He lifted my legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist. I pulled away to get a breath  he grabbed my bum squeezing it while we went in for another kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Mom the lasagna is gonna burn! take it out of the oven!" We were now making dinner and yea Brian was still here. So yea we made out for a little longer until I decided to take a shower.

The poor boy didn't want to stop. I smiled at myself as I remembered his pleading face. I stood infront of the oven waiting for my mom to take the food out.

She came down and plopped open the oven and practically threw the tray with the food on the table.

"Mom! you should have used oven mitts!" I looked at her  in disbelief and shook my head with disapproval. 

She chuckled "Well then you should have taken it out instead!"She told me smiling.

"Whatever," I walked into the dinning room and placed three plates on the table. That reminded me when Sam would stay over for dinner and she would sit either next to me or my mom.

I can not cry I kept telling myself I have to stay strong for her.

"You ok sweetie?" My mom asked looking worried I nodded my head and she told me to call Brian and tell him the food was ready.

I nodded and headed to the living room.  He was sitting in the coach watching some show I never seen before.

"Hey the food's ready," I walked over to him and his face immediately brighten up when he saw me.

"Finally I'm starving, "He got up and wraped his arm around my shoulder.

I chuckled and led us to the table.  The dinner table was full of food and everything looked extremely appetizing.

Brian pulled a chair out for me and he went to sit infront of me. My mom came in and sat at the end of the table facing both of us. She wanted to keep an eye on us and make sure dinner was kept PG.

"Ok dig in!"My mom exclaimed happily as we all started eating and chatting about anything that came to mind.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Im so full! "I felt like was going to explode any second. 

"Well I got to go now,"I looked at brian and I whinned.

"What already!" He nodded his head and I sadly led him to the front before he said  bye to my mom.

I led him outside and I saw his car parked in our driveway. I walked outside and followed him.

"Are you going to be with your dad tomorrow?"I asked him as he took my hand in mine and we leaned against his car.

"Afraid so but I'll text you," He told me reassuringly and I noddded my head. I was getting cold so snuggled myself closer to him. He rested his head on mine and leaned toward my face. I giggled as I moved my face slightly so he missed his target which were my lips.

"Hey its not nice to tease, besides your mom is staring s-" I interrupted him by giving him a quick kiss and  I left him before waving bye and running inside the house. I heard him chuckle before hopping into his car and driving off. I sat on the sofa and took a quick look around the living room.

The Christmas tree was still there and there were a few presents under there as well. The curiosity got the best of me so I got up to check the presents out. One for me from mom and another for me from sam. Wait! Sam?

I looked again and sure enough it was. Christmas was three days away so I dont know how long I could last.

A/N

Hope you guys liked it don't forget to vote :)

love you guys <3