Practice makes perfect

It's been a week since I started recording songs, and since my sister's death. Her funeral was  three days ago, last Wednesday. I tried to focus on my career and only that, but it's hard. I have to stay strong and try to move on I mean it's life and it happens.

Everything happens for a reason and even if we don't fully understand why it happened we have to accept it.

When I was in year 9 I had a boyfriend named Damon and he was everything to me. Until one day he just left out of the blue. He was here one day and then the next day and he just disappeared. We have been together for nearly 5 months so we were extremely close. He would take me out on dates, to the movies and everywhere you could imagine.

I couldn't call him since his phone was disconnected so I couldn't call or text him.

It was all heartbreaking and it took a very long time for me to get over it. That was until I befriended Brian. We became friends a couple of months after. 

He became one of my closest friends besides Amy. We would hang out and watch Brain's soccer games. We would cheer him on and give our best support. Brian would try to get me to forget about Damon and move on.

To forget about the past and move on with the future.  I eventually did and even began to feel happy again.

"Vanessa! we have a live concert next week so you need to stay focused, my dear!"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I was in the studio practicing for the free show we were doing in LA.

"Oh, sorry just a lot on my mind thats all," I gave my vocal coach a fake smile and put on my headphones. 

"Ok let's just start from the top."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and leaned against the stage. I was practicing the dance routine for the show and since I was the opening act it had to be 'perfect'.

"Maybe she should be thrown up into the air and then caught by the back up dancers. That would surely get the crowd pumped up," One of the choregrophers stated and was surely playing the scene in his mind.

I on the other hand spit out the water I was drinking I was absolutely positively not agreeing to that!

"Um, are you sure that's safe?" I asked the two bickering men.

Jerry, one of the choregrophers, turned around and slightly chuckled.

"Oh don't worry you'll get used to it." He waved off the subject and continued to talk to the other man named Tom, weird right? Like Tom and Jerry the cartoon show.

So that was the end of that conversation which absolutely went no where.

A few routines later which consisted of me being thrown up in the air and yes I was freakin terrified.  I was being driven home by my mom and we stopped by the market to buy groceries.  We stepped inside the store and we were greeted by the cool air. I picked up a few snacks and then stopped to pick up a gallon of milk.

"Mom, do we need milk?" I twirled around her face her, but she was nowhere in sight. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a gallon.

I began looking in different aisles and I found her in the bread aisle. "Mom you left me all alone!" I told her playfully and placed the milk in the cart.

"Oh sorry hon, do we have everything?" She looked in the cart and began to push it toward the registers to pay. As I walked behind her I felt someone tap my shoulder. 

I jumped up and had a mini heart attack. I turned around to face a chuckling friend.

"Oh my gosh you scared me, don't do that ever again!" I pointed a finger at her and told her sternly. 

"Sorry, nessa I just was excited to see you!" I looked at her and she kept on talking instead of waiting for my reply.

"Oh and really sorry I have abandoned you for what 2 weeks! And during  the time you needed someone the most! I've been a selfish bitch!"

I looked at her shocked and she started sobbing loudly I have no idea on what to do.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the 2 week wait but hoped you liked the chapter

who do guys think the girl is? Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all <3