Did I do something?

Vanessa was lazily watching tv when her mom came home. "Vanessa, come here I have to give you somehing."

Vanessa's Pov

Ugh I was just starting to watch a new episode.  I walked down the stairs and saw my mom smiling like crazy. "What do you want mom."

"Well i was  going to show you something that could change your career, but I guess your not interested." I shot my mom a confused look  what could she have that could help me or whatever. 

"Wait what is it?" I asked desperate to know what it is.

"Well, ok I'll tell you, you got noticed by one recording labels and they want to see you and see if your the type of singer their looking for!!"My mom looked so happy and I was basically exploding inside with happiness.

"Is this for real or your joking?" My mom shook her head wildly indicating she wasn't joking.  With that I screamed with delight and then stopped to ask my mom something. 

"When am I going  and what about Amy?" Im pretty sure Amy got called as well and we were both going.

"I don't know call her and see."She gave me a smile as I ran up to stairs to call her. 

I dialed her number and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, Vanessa whats up?" I wondered why she didn't sound happy or excited maybe they hadnt told her yet?

"Guess what! I have big news!" I said excitedly over the phone.

"What! tell me!"

"A record label contacted my mom and they want me to visit and see if im what their looking for!"

She stayed quiet and I wondered what was wrong I mean if she wasn't informed im sure they will tell her later.

"Hello? Amy? are you there!?" I waited for her response.

"What oh yea, im so happy for you, but they didn't call me?" I suddenly felt really bad for her and wished that I stayed quiet.

"Dont worry they will call you guys later probably I'm sure of it." I tried to reassure her and give her confidence.

"Well, ok I'll call you later, bye Vanessa." She hung up without a chance for me to say bye. She sounded so sad I really hope she does get a call. I mean she is the one who helped me and supported me throughout the whole thing. She gave me confidence, courage, and told me to take chances. I would never want to hurt her, ever.

A/N

sorry its short but yea I just got caught up with school work.

hope you guys like it.