Give Me Some Time

I was having a mental breakdown actually. It was all to much to handle. Considering the fact that my whole life was a lie. I couldn't stop crying my face hurt and I was exhausted.

It has probably been an hour at least since my mom has been in here. I decided that I have to do something so I thought maybe if I break the chair somehow I could run out of here.

Was there a door here? I looked around and saw a silver metal door behind a long board. What if the door was locked and if I failed to escape they would make sure I am more fastened the next time they tie me up. I looked up and checked if there were any cameras that were visible.

There were none. Wait maybe if I pretend I'm dead they'll get disgusted and throw me out into the trash! Then again they could just take my pulse.  I groaned and hoped there was some way out of here.

I then began to think what are they gonna do to me?  I mean they could just kill me now, but I guess hurting me emotionally works too.

I mean it worked they took, I mean my mom took, away my sister and my aunts trust in me.

What is my life gonna add up to if I even escape I mean maybe I could call the cops on them. Then again I would be forced to live with another relative and there are none that I know off besides my aunt.

Would I still have my career as a singer? I doubt it. I might lose everything because of my mom.

She certainly has a brilliant mind. That when I'm actually enjoying life that's the right time to take it away.

A gurgling noise startled me and I looked around to check where it came from. Oh wait that's my stomach I never got to finish my cereal. The cereal that Rick never let me finish. I sighed before hearing my stomach growl again.

I'm starving ok maybe not starving to the point that I'll eat the first thing I'll see, but I gotta say that little bug crawling on the floor looks kinda tasty. 

Maybe that's not the best idea, huh. Then again.

☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆

"Sweetie wake up."

"Ugh go away, I'm sleeping."

"Henry pass that over please." With my eyes shut I scrunched up my nose in confusion. Who's henry?

Before I could fully wake up and open my eyes I got drenched. Some fool poured a bucket of cold water on me! I shivered and felt the water going down my back. I'm so getting sick tomorrow.

"Hey-"I was about to teach that person a lesson when I noticed my surroundings.  So everything wasn't a dream and my mom was now standing in front of me too. She was wearing a business suit with some Black high heels. Where is she going?

I shrugged my shoulders after deciding that It doesn't matter right now.

Wait how did I fall asleep in a chair? Who took off the rag from my mouth?

"So did ya miss me?" I looked up into my dear mothers eyes and replied with so much sarcasm I almost thought she believed me. Well I thought so.

"Uh huh I sure did, I even started to count the seconds until your next arrival, but then I fell asleep. Sad huh?" I gave her a innocent grin and tried to keep my mind off from freezing to death.

"Kids so stupid now a days, "I heard her mumble under her breath.

I ignored her and began to shiver again. Why does she keep a bucket of water in here anyway.

"So you don't happen to have a change of heart and let me go?" I asked almost pleaded.

"Dear this isn't the time to quote Frozen, alright?" She had her back toward me, but I knew she thought she was a freakin genius for coming up with that one.

But being the knucklehead my mom is that the song's called Let IT Go. Wait she watches Disney? I'm getting off topic here aren't I?

"Oh yes I stopped by to tell you that you will not be fed, not that you will live long anyway, but we could make a deal if you want to go on with your life."

Wait a deal? I bet it won't be good.  They never are. Wait why is she giving me an option?

"Why are you giving me a choice?"  I quirked an eyebrow up at her as I watched her pace in front of me.

"Well I certainly don't want your dead body laying around or stuffed in a closet either. So I let you decide."

"Really?"

I asked excitedly jumping at the thought that she'll let me go. I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. Maybe she'll let me see Brian since that's all I have left.

"Well you forgot that I could also get rid of the thought of the deal so don't get too excited." I huffed and looked down at my toes well shoes.

"What sort of deal?"

She turned around to face me and placed a hand on her hip. She smacked her lips together before continuing.

"Well we could let you go, but there's a catch."

"I know I got that, but what is it?" As you can tell I'm a really impatient person.

"You have to give up your friends, not that you have any, start living off on your own you know buy your own house, and get a job. Live in a different state or country.  You will have zero contact with your family members and if you somehow do you're dead. You cannot tell anyone about this only that you ran away from the circus or something I really don't care. "

"Wait so basically I have start a new life and give up my past?"

"Exactly, but it's not that corny."

This isn't that bad since my life was a screw up anyway, but what about Brian and my singing career!?

"Hey will this mean that I will suddenly dissappear from the social media as well?"

"Well you certainly won't continue singing with that agent of yours and we will just declare you dead."  She shrugged nonchalantly. While pickings at her fresh painted nails.

Wow so pretend to be dead or actually be dead. hmm. I could emotionally unstable my fans, if I have any, when they find out I'm dead and my boyfriend as well. That is going to hurt knowing that I'm lying to them, but it wasn't my fault that's what hard to deal with.

I really miss Brian I hope that he's safe and won't get involved with this.  I rather suffer then have him at a life death situation.  Wait they said that they were going after him? Have they already? I guess I'll never see him again though.

If I do choose to go with the deal I have to live in a different area and get a job. I'll probably have to change my looks as well. I puffed air at my bangs and said as good as I could without breaking down in tears.

.

.

"Give me some time."