My name? It's Sally

I woke up with a sudden jerk. I lifted my head up and yawned while rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes, as they were slowly adjusting to the bright sun shinning through the window. Wait am I still in the car? I sat up straight and sure enough I was.

The car wasn't moving though.  I looked toward the passenger seats and saw them empty. Where did they go? I swear if they left me here to die I will hunt them down.

I looked out the cracked window and saw them as least they didn't leave me. I took in my surroundings and we are currently at a gas station. They probably ran out of fuel for this cheap truck. They had to leave all of the windows closed and it reeked of old food and it was hot in here. I took a look around to see if I could anything to keep me from boiling to death. I bent over and began to search the floor through all the litter to find a paper or something.

Right then and there the car's drivers seat door opened and hopped in a guy. I payed no attention and I resumed my work. I heard him pop open a can of soda and the sound of the gas bubbling made me thirsty even if I didn't really like soda.

"Um what are you doing back there?" He sounded young like 20 or something.  I ignored him and gave up searching for something to cool me down.

"So what's your name by the way?" I looked at him with an eyebrow slightly raised. Really didn't he hear my so called 'mother' say my name sometime through my kidnapping progress? I sat back and crossed my arms glancing at the can of Pepsi in his left hand.

"You really don't know my name?" I asked him just to make sure he wasn't joking. He shook his head and answered nope. I sighed and reluctantly replied.

"Well too bad then I guess you'll never find out." He was about to protest, but the other guy hopped into the truck and began to complain about the gas prices. As the blond started up the truck placing the can in the cup holder.

The rest of the ride was pure silence except for the occasional cough or a certain old, well not that old, man passing gas. No wonder it smelled rotten what on earth do they eat?!

I sighed and leaned back further trying to make myself comfortable. This didn't feel like I was being forced to live off on my own or that if I tried to escape they'll possibly kill me. I mean those two guys or henchmen for my mom are not scary at all.They just look like normal people which is what they are actually.Then again what if it's just a disguise and they are actually highly professionally trained ninjas or those secret agents that end up being against their boss and I'm getting ahead of myself. They are harmless I hope. I'm getting paranoid I guess I shouldn't have watched all those action movies with Brian.

God Brian I miss him so much.  I wonder if he even knows I'm missing or what if my mom killed him and threw his body down a river?! I need to take a breath a big one.

"Are we there yet?" I asked exasperated. I groaned and wished I had some sort of entertainment. 

"Soon," The old guy answered. I hate the word soon it could mean anything.

"Soon? Are you sure?If I'm here in this car for another 30 minutes I swear I'm going to pass out because of this awful smell."I referred to the nasty odor which was getting worse.

"Well I think it's about 10 minutes till we get there."

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

The car halted to a sudden stop. He blonde boy opened the door for me and grabbed my hands tying them together.  We were in front of a old broken down house which complemented their truck. There was grass in the yard, but it was yellow and dried up.  There were no other houses around much to my surprise. 

We began walking up the path towards the house. The path was dirt and had a few pebbles here and there besides the dried up grass. The door was yellow just like the roof and the walls were white. The paint was chipping and a few roof shingles were missing. There was one huge window on the right side of the house. Which had a blue curtain.

"So is there some one living here or are we just going to barge in and proclaim the house ours?" I asked looking down at my feet.

"Ours? more like yours sweetie," The blonde guy responded and opened the door. It wasn't even locked. Inside was even worse then the outside. Maybe I wasn't used to seeing or being in broken down areas.

To my right was the living room and to my left was the kitchen. Straight ahead was a flight of stairs which I had no idea where it led. The living room had a sofa and a small brown coffee table and much to my dismay there was no TV.  The walls were all white how much more dull can it get?

"Okay, so Mason you're going to get her used to this place and explan to her the other regulations that haven't been  brought up to her attention yet." The blond guy groaned and I was guessing he was Mason. The older guy nodded his head toward our direction and proceed out the door. Locking it behind him, I guess the door did have a lock then. 

"So how old are you exactly?" I asked him while trying to get my hands out of the rope.

"I'll tell you only when you tell me your name." He grabbed my hands and untied the big knot that was holding the ropes together along with my hands or more specifically my wrists.  

"Ugh thank God my wrists were starting to hurt." I pulled my hands out of his grasp and examined my wrists making sure they weren't too red.

"Oh my name? It's Sally," I looked away so he wouldn't notice the big grin on my face. I held my breath so I wouldn't out the laugh I was currently holding in.

"Sally, no it's not, very funny, but I know that's not your name." I turned to look at him and very calm might I add.

"How would you know and besides that is my name," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I could tell when you're lying and Sally does not fit you." He replied nonchalantly. 

"Ugh fine it's Vanessa you were getting annoying anyway." I waved him off hoping he would go away. He was beginning to remind me of Brian when I first met him, he was very persistent. 

He smirked and I just noticed that he had very deep blue eyes.