Secrets

I woke up suddenly to a noise of something crashing  from downstairs.  I heard hushed voices afterwards and I sat up on my bed. I checked the time on my clock it read 2:18 in the morning ugh. I heard another noise and  I got really scared so I decided to check it out. I used to play baseball so I got my old pink bat from my walk in closet. Yea I used to like pink I mean what little kid doesn't? I tiptoed to my door and slowly opened it ajar. I took a quick look around and saw no one so I quickly got out and went into the hallway. I heard a footsteps coming from downstairs so they were in the living room. 

I almost fell down the stairs but I luckily caught myself in time. I sat on the last step and looked to the left where the living room was. I saw two figures.  One of them was on the couch and the other was standing facing the couch. I couldn't really make out who it was because it was really dark and I only saw their silhouettes.

They began to speak louder then I found out they were both female.  I leaned a little closer it hear more clearly. 

"That's all you have to do and you leave the rest to me."

"What if she suspects something?"

"Nah, She's to stupid to figure anything out." I suddenly recognized that voice it belonged to Amy!

What is she doing at my house talking to whoever the other person was. Then the other person spoke.

"Well ok simple enough all that matters is that she's out of our life." They began to whisper again.

I grew kinda queasy and decided to head to my room. Who were they talking about? What could they have been discussing?

Could they be talking about me? I layed back In  bed and heard the front door close. I got very scared and felt that wierd feeling that their was someone watching me. I got up and locked my door and closed the curtains. There were no other way to leave this room.

I sighed as I got in bed again. Later today is my free concert that I was invited to. I should stop worrying and get some sleep. I mean I might even meet Some of the biggest celebs ever!

I snuggled closer into my blanket and shut my eyes and soon enough I was off in dreamland.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

I soon woke up at eight due to my lack of sleep. I brushed my teeth and hair and changed into different clothing.  I applied a light amount of make up and headed downstairs. Luckily mom was still asleep.

I decided to look at the present again after all tomorrow is christmas. I walked I to the living room and kneeled in front of the tree. I picked up the  familiar package that was addressed to me from sam. It suddenly struck how could have sam put the present here if she was in the hospital the day we bought the tree.

Maybe this present wasn't from her at all what if it was someone tricking me?

I didn't like where all this was going so I decided to eat and head off to the studio where I will be preparing for the show.

I ate a quick bowl of cereal and hopped into my car well my moms car anyway. She was still asleep so she didn't know I left. As I backed out of the driveway I began to release the train of thoughts that were stuck in my head.

Whoever was in my house this morning was someone I know, but I couldn't figure out who was talking to Amy.  I didn't want to ask Amy since I was kinda scared, but I had too she's my best friend.

>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<

I parked outside the studio and headed quickly inside. I went inside my managers office and sat in one of the chairs.

"Vanessa! your here!" My manager Rick said as he embraced me.

"Yea, I'm so excited for the show tonight!" I said as I let go from the hug.

"Same here, You're the opening act so no pressure!" I laughed. yup no pressure at all. And yea I'm being sarcastic. 

"So when are we heading over to the arena," I asked as I sat down and picked up a figurine that was on his desk.

"As soon as we have everyone arrives," I gave him a puzzled look.

"Who else is coming with us?" who else needs to ride with us?

"Its a surprise." He winked as I scoffed. It better not be some lame celeb. Wait it might not even be a celeb at all.

"Oh I think they're here!" I suddenly grew nervous and do I look all right? I was about to check myself in the mirror when I heard four male british voices and one irish voice outside the door.

Fuck

It doesn't take a genuis to figure out who it was.

I wasn't a huge fan, but I was pretty excited since it was the first celebs that I'm actually going to meet! Hold on I'm going to meet more at the show! And come on they're hot and adorable.

They came in tumbling one after another with my manager trailing behind them.

"Vanessa darling this is who I was talking about, they're going to ride with us." I gave a shy wave and they began to introduce themselves.

This is going to be  interesting.

A/N

Ok first Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!

Hope you guys get everything you want and you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't forget to vote!!! Love u guys♥♥♥♥♥