An eventful night

An eventful night

  "Wait, do you get a prize out of this or was it for fun or something?" My sister was driving me home since I guess my mom left while I was hanging out with Amy.  " Well duh you just don't know yet its a surprise." she just will find out at the same time as my mom. " I hate you, you know that right." I laughed my sister hates surprises so do I, but it's her surprise not mine this time. "Were here!" my sister pulled up into the driveway and turned off the car." Yea I know, I could recognize my own house you know." My sister just chuckled as she unlocked the front door and pushed it open. "Mom, im home are you here!" no answer where on earth could she be. "Maybe, she's still at the auditorium." " No she isn't her car wasn't there she left somewhere else." This makes no sense if mom wasnt here where else would she go? 

" Well im going to take a shower so have fun alone." my sister ran upstairs toward the restroom and I heard the water being turned on. Ugh, great now I hated being alone. I heard my phone vibrate and it was a message which read hey babe your all alone need some company :) xx   thinking it was from brian I sent a reply saying yea.  Wait hold the phone how did he know I was alone. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent him a message saying how did u know? He replied soon after with 

know what? that your a great dancer ;)

no, but thanks:) that my mum isnt home and my sister is upstairs.

um I didn't im not a stalker, babe :) gtg c u tomorrow

Well that was scary who texted me than and most important of all whos coming over! i checked the number that texted me at first which clearly wasn't brian, but an unknown number. Right then and there the doorbell rang and I reminded myself that serial killers don't ring doorbells. What a wise sister I have. I then remembered it could be my mom so I quickly got up from the coach and stood in front of the door. As soon as I opened it I regretted it, it was those annoying sells people so I slammed the door in there face yup thats what they get for scaring the crap out of me at night. Wait its almost 10 why would there be sells people selling stuff now at this hour. I quickly locked the front door since my mom has the keys and all of a sudden the world turned black everything was spinning and I soon came in contact with the hard wooden floor.

..............

Everything was blury the only thing I could make out was that I was on a bed a very comfy bed I might add, but where am I? I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus on seeing straight.  As soon as my vision came back I could make out I wasn't at home but in a bedroom. My head was killing me I guess someone knocked me out,  but why? I suddendly got very scared and began to cry.  I then stopped when I heard the doorknob turning  oh my gosh what do I do. I looked around frantically to look for somewhere to hide, but I couldn't find anywhere besides under the bed which I am not going under. " oh I see your awake." oh no this could not be happening this person out of everyone in the whole world . Why couldnt it at least been someone hot. "what am I doing here what do you want with me?" I was mad now this man has no right to go and kidnap a girl whom he should left alone at home. "to make your life horrible, why else?" I looked at him with digust and knew he was the one that was talking with my mom last night.  "And how will you do that," He didnt answer but only walked up to me and before I could move away from him. He sort of drugged me and I fell into a deep sleep.  *******

     "Morning sleepy head, how you sleep?" I was awaken by my sister who  was sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat up and felt really wierd, I  dont know why but I felt a lot of anger and hatred toward her. "Why you wake me up for, I was sleeping ugh just go away!" wait did I just say that, whats going on? " Esh, fine I'll leave you alone then." I watched her as she left the room and I quickly got out of bed and found myself in pajamas.  Who  the heck changed me? It didnt bother me for long so I just changed into my denim shorts and white tank top and slipped on my red converse.  I walked downstairs and found an empty house I guess my sister left and who knows where mom is. I ate cereal and found a note on the fridge

   hey sweetie, sorry I didn't go home last night I had to do something urgent for work be home by 2    - mom

In three hours I guess I will get answers from her. I walked out the kitchen and headed upstairs and headed up to my room and closed the door. I spent the three hours doing nothing. I felt I really wierd and I felt like something happened, but I dont remember anything important or out of the ordinary. 

A/N

wow that was a lot of action for one chapter so what do you guys think will happen? where do you think her mom went?  I have a three day weekend so more time for writing. thanks for reading love you all xx :-)

here are some character info

vanessa- is a bubbly, happy person who always  tries to make a good situation out of a bad one. description 5'5, wavy brown hair and of course pretty. 

Her sister which her name is sam- always looks out for her sister, caring person and alwasys will understand your problems and try to help you out. description 5'3, black hair, even if she sounds short she looks pretty tall,and  pretty. if you guys know anyone who could protray her let me know! thanks