Gone

Ok right now I was currently in my room waiting for my mom to get home.  She was still in my the hospital with my sister. But, what kept replaying in my mind was brian and the date. It was literally perfect! Ok maybe I was overreacting since we got wet from the sprinkler system going off in the park. 

So yeah, he took me to the park but after we had the little accident he took me to his house. He gave me clothes to change into and we just relaxed for a bit, watching movies. But I still had tons of fun. He is the best boyfriend any girl could ask for.

"Vanessa,  I'm home!" I heard my mom enter the house and then enter my room.

"Do you need something?" I asked her confused on why she entered my room.

"No just admiring your room, that's all," she smiled and walked in further looking around. I turned my head to see her looking at my dresser which had tons of pictures with me, my mom, sam, and some of my boyfriend. She sighed as she lifted a necklace which was in the jewelry box.

"Do you remember who gave you necklace?" She asked me as she twirled the pendent in between her fingers.

"Oh um, didn't grandma give it me before she passed?" she turned her head and nodded.

"Here, why don't you put it on it's really pretty and meant so much to her," I nodded and pulled my hair to front so my mom could clasp it in the back.

"There you go pretty as a picture."

~♡~♥♡~♡~♥♡~♥~♡♥~♡~♥♡~♥~♡♥~♥~♡♥~♡~♥♡~♥

"Come on!"

"I'm trying as hard as I can it won't budge!"

"Well maybe you should start working out more!"

I teased my boyfriend as he tried to push the gigantic christmas tree through the front door of my house.

I wanted to surprise my sister so when she came home she would be happy and reminded of all the good times and feel better. She loved Christmas and her favorite part was decorating the tree. Yes,  It was december already, but we like to have the tree up for the whole month. I watched as Brian pushed the tree through the doorway and finally succeed pushing that tree through.

Let's say it was a pretty huge tree and the tip of it got folded touching the ceiling.  Too tall I guess.

"Vanessa, we need to leave the hospital right now!" I was startled from my mom's outburst but obeyed. Brian left to help his dad at his job so we went in my mom's car. 

"Wait, mom what happened?" I asked her as we drove, or more specifically sped, down the street.  She kept shaking her head and saying something to herself. 

"I can't believe it," was all she said.

As soon as we made it my mom ran into the building and I tried my best to follow her. She then stopped in front of a door and knocked. The room seemed pretty busy I could a ton of voices from the other side.

I was surprised when a police officer and a doctor opened the door.

"Are you Sams mother?" my mom nodded and he let her through. 

"Um.."I stood there uncomfortable since the police and the doctor were blocking the way.

Suddenly I heard my mom cry what happened? I just hope it has nothing to do with my sister. 

I couldn't take it so I pushed my way through only to find a dead body on a hospital bed. To be exact my sister's dead body. I stood there unable to move I was in shock what if this was just a joke I prayed to myself that it was. The doctor comforted my mom since she was crying her eyes out.

"What happened?" I asked the doctor.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck before answering. "Well, we aren't quite sure we just heard a scream coming from here and when we came inside she was well dead."

"Oh,"I walked next to my sister and saw blood on her hospital gown. I began shaking my head tears threatening to spill out. I lifted her hand and held it tightly praying that this was a horrible dream and I would wake up. No such thing happened.  Who ever did this was cruel and had no heart. 

I couldn't believe it my sister gone, why not me instead she was the best thing in my life.  I can't believe she's gone just like that. I nodded and left the room looking at my dead sister one last time. I couldn't take it looking at her like that so lifeless. 

I could have at least have told her bye properly and I couldn't cause I had to leave I was rushed because of my agent. 

Why? is all I could ask myself.  Why did she have to leave, why did she get injured in the first place

I walked outside and sat on the streets curb thinking. Tears were spilling out of my eyes and I wish I could have spent more time with my sister. I felt all alone now even I had Mom and Brian my heart was incomplete without Sam. First dad and now Sam.

"Excuse me are you Sams sister?" I looked up rubbing my eyes and saw a police officer.

"Um, yes, why?" I stood up and waited for an explanation. 

"Your mom is calling you," he stated before walking away. Well that was embarrassing.  But no matter what I cannot go back in that room.