The concert

Ugh let me tell you something keeping up with the guys is not an easy thing to do. They are driving me crazy even if they're super friendly and well freakin talented.  I had to restart  my dance routine fourteen times cause they kept on making me laugh!

Ugh

"Come on guys we have 30 minutes till show time!" I walked into their dressing room and  I instantly regretted it. Wow bad timing I had no idea they were changing!  I blushed as I backed my way out avoiding their stares. I heard Niall and Harrys laughter echoing down the halls coming from their dressing room.

Probably making a perverted joke or the fact that I caught them well naked! I sighed as I ran a hand through my long brown curly hair. Yea my stylist curled it. I looked down at my outfit. I wore demin shorts, and a nice top not really my choice but eh.

"Hey watch the hair!" I yelled as I felt someone ruffling it up. Hate it when people do that.

"Sorry, but you could have knocked unless you wanted to see this." I turned around rolling my eyes and facing the 1D boys. Niall of course was pointing to his bare chest.

I let out a small smile and chuckled.

"Very funny, but I have a boyfriend so no need to, but thanks ," I winked and left to the left side of the stage where I would be going through I think.

"I wasn't even telling a joke." I heard Niall whispering to them as they left.

Alright am I going through the left side or the right?

"I'm pretty sure it's the right, ness." I jumped slightly and turned around to face Harry. 

"Could you read minds or something?" I asked completely freaked out.

Harry chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, your face said it all," he smilied that perfect smile of his. Man I loved his dimples.

"Well thanks, Harry." I reached up to ruffle his hair turned around and walked toward to my awaiting manager.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

I looked out into the crowd and let a huge smile escape onto my face. I loved this. I just finished my dance routine and it went perfectly.  No distractions and no technical difficulties. I thanked the crowd and told them to get ready for the other amazing performers.

I hopped off stage and went to change into less sweaty clothes and of course pee. After cleaning up I went to the side to see the rest of the concert. 

I sat near the stage but not able to be seen by the crowd. I relaxed and took a swig from my water bottle. I was suddenly startled by a pair of arms engulfing me in a hug from behind. 

"Brian!!" I exclaimed as I turned around and hugged him. I began kissing  him all over. Damn I missed him.

"Babe calm down not that I don't like this side of you, but your mom's behind you." I turned around and faced my mom.

"Sweetie I'm so proud of you!" She brought me Into her arms,but there was something wrong with it. It felt kinda forced and less lovingly.  She then gave me a fake smile? What is wrong with my mom?

"Great job out there now I'm going to go home now, bye!" Um that was weird.  I stood there bewildered and my mom is defiantly hiding something.

"Whats up with my mom?" I asked Brian as I turned around to face him. He gave me a shrug and smirked.

"Now where were we?" He wiggled his eyebrows and leaned in to kiss me.

I laughed and kissed him. Only to be interrupted by whistles and hollers. I broke the kiss and faced my victims. 

Comment and vote please!

sorry it's kinda short just getting caught up with school work ugh.

love you guys♥