Chapter Eight: Succubus (Setekh)

That afternoon as Bane left to go to work. I decided it was time to pay the succubus a little visit. My senses ran on high alert as I walked down the hallway and found the door to her classroom to be open. The lights were off, the desks empty and deserted, but the succubitch was nowhere to be seen. As I walked further into the room, I caught the scent of blood in the air. And it kept getting stronger the more I followed the scent trail into an adjoining room that housed a desk and a TV. Sniffing the air once more, the trail led me to the floor as I kneeled down on my hands and knees and found what appeared to be a small pool of blood.

Touching the still warm substance with just my finger fingertips, I brought it to my lips as erotic images of the succubus flashed before my eyes as I jumped to my feet and nearly stumbled backwards landing on my ass. Then a laugh that sounded like wind chimes came up behind me as I spun around and saw the succubus with her legs crossed sitting on top of a desk in the front row. I changed into a crouch as my fangs made an appearance and my claws emanated from my fingertips. The succubus continued to giggle, unafraid of my true self as she lashed out with her hand that sent me flying until my back hit the whiteboard.

Sliding off the desk in front of me, the succubus sauntered over and with the light brush of her fingertips, moved her hands up underneath my shirt. I struggled at first, but it was no use, confined by a mysterious hold that she had put on me until I realized there was nothing I could do. Moving from my stomach to my chest, she placed her hand over my heart and closed her eyes before opening them again. Her blood red lips twisted into a small, girlish smile like a child getting into something mischief as she stood on the tops of her heels and leaned into kiss me.

I fought against her soft touch as I bit her lip and watched as she cried out and jumped back, staring at me in disbelief. She touched her lip then, dark red blood coating her fingers. With a triumphant smirk I growled fiercely at the succubus and I knew right at that moment that I wanted her dead. I curled my hands into a tight fist as I fought with all my strength to try and free myself once again so I could tear the bitch's head off and use it as a soccer ball. But unfortunately, however, she had a more sinister plot in mind. Snapping her fingers together, I was transported from the whiteboard to the teacher's desk with my arms and legs held down by an unseen force.

She stepped closer as she reached up and let her hair down as it rested atop her slim shoulders. Her next move as I watched was seeing her grab a pair of scissors from the nearby cup on the floor and use them to cut open my shirt before ripping it off my body like a discarded rag. The cool, flat surface of the desk touched the small of my back as I shuddered slightly and thanked the Wolf Mother that Bane wasn't here to see this. Next, she stood between my legs as she unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly, pulling them down, leaving me totally naked.

Staring at the ceiling above me, I heard the rustling of fabric. Then I felt the touch of hand moving up my leg as I looked down and saw the succubus standing before me naked with her proud, round breasts. Her other hand joined in as they moved further up my legs, cupping my balls and stroking my shaft. I closed my eyes at the humility and depressed memories as I fought desperately and tried to break free. But it was no use. She smirked her little naughty vixen grin as I quickly realized what she had done. My senses expanded outward before snapping back to me like a rubber band. The bitch had placed a mist around the room so that no could see in or hear what was going on inside.

Leaning forward, she firmly grabbed my cock and slowly licked up the shaft, swirling around the blunt, pink head with her tongue. My wolf howled in defeat and I knew she was enjoying this. As she took me into her mouth, memories of me as a sex slave started coming back in waves of pain and agony. I shut my eyes as I told myself that I would not come. I would not give her the pleasure of my release, my orgasm. For it was intended for Bane only, my one true mate. Feeling dirty and disgusted, there would be no greater dose of bleach after this that could wash away her touch and sex from my body and leave me pure again.