Chapter Thirty-Four: I Survived The Night (Bane)

Early the next morning a light rain tickled my nose with a subtle fragrance I'd never smelled before. I awoke, my eyes slowly adjusting to the hazy morning sunrise that peeked in through the window. But the more I came around and familiarized myself with the room I was in, I was shocked at the destruction that had happened last night. Feathers from the pillows littered the bed and surrounding floor while a few of the candles still burned.

My first instinct was to sit up but I couldn't. Setekh was fast asleep on top of me, his body a few degrees warmer than mine. I touched his back, my fingers blindly tracing the ink that spelled out my name. Where I would forever be known as his mate. So that no other creature; human or supernatural of any kind could try and claim me as their own. I struggled at first, trying to gain enough leverage that could help me get out from under him.

I pushed back further still only to feel a hand on my thigh pull me back in and a set up of lips on my neck. I moaned at the contact, his pleasure rippling through me. A sensual thrust of his hips and I arched my back as he took my mouth and slipped in his tongue. The kiss was hot and I wanted more. If this what our mornings looked like from now I wasn't going to complain. Not in the slightest.

"Good morning," I whispered his hands on my body.

A growl sounded and I whimpered feeling the head of his cock nudge against my hole. I bucked my hips to meet his, a sign that I was ready, needy and desperate for him to crawl inside me. The motion wasn't gentle and it wasn't perfect. It was hard and fast. He took me before I had a chance to suck in a breath. I cried out, my body producing Goosebumps like wildfire. I clenched around him but even that didn't slow him down. How could it?

He pushed harder, fucked me faster. The bed rocked like a tidal wave during hurricane season and I loved it. Tears appeared but they didn't fall. I grabbed at his shoulders, clinging to him as if my life depended on it. My hole was stretched, aching, stinging. Only I didn't care. For Setekh knew how to hide the pain from my mind and replace it with something so wonderful that I became oblivious to the world around us.

Then he said something I couldn't make out as I took his face in my hands and asked him to look me in the eye. As he did, I saw the wolf within him make an appearance. He, who was now tamed, the wolf who would give Little Red Riding hood a run for her money. Slowed his pace down considerably, providing long sensual thrusts that had me mentally begging for more. I traced his bottom lip with my thumb as he caught it between his teeth before kissing it.

"What did you?" I asked.

"I said, good morning gorgeous."

"It is a good morning, isn't it? How are you feeling?"

"Right now I'm feeling fucking fantastic," he paused then continued. "Oh, you mean since last night. I'm fine. Sore, but nothing a little exercise can't cure."

"And morning sex is your idea of a workout?"

He grinned as he pushed his way back inside causing me to gasp. "Your body seems to enjoy it."

"You're playing with fire mister."

"Don't you worry about that my love. I made sure to bring plenty of cum."

Ten minutes later his own body was raging from the inside. I stared at his face for it was an artwork of utter perfection. As for the rest of him, I quite enjoyed the show I was viewing first-hand. I reached around and slid my hand down his back until I felt the romp that was his tight bubble butt. I gave it a slap which caused him to roar as I laughed and couldn't help but squeeze it every time it became rock hard.

"I'm close! Oh, fuck."

I licked my lips. "Give it to me baby."

A few more thrusts and soon he was laying beside me covered in a fine sheen of sweat. He held me in his arms with one hand placed over my stomach while the other circled around my chest. We stayed like that for a half an hour before finally getting dressed and having our first breakfast together as a married couple. Afterward, he led me out onto the front porch where a fine mist accompanied by a dense fog rolled through the compound.