Epilogue (Bane)

Three Years Later. . .

"Happy Birthday Charlotte and Dylan!"

The whole compound erupted in applause as the twins blew out their candles with big, bright smiles on both their faces. With two cakes and two sets of presents, the twins were virtually interchangeable. They shared everything together from secrets to knowing when to raise hell when it came time to put them to bed. Other than that they were very well-mannered for being so young. "Please" and "Thank you" were given out like it was second nature to them and I could not be more pleased.

A hand squeezed gently on my waist as I turned to face the eyes of the Alpha, my husband. I leaned in close, our foreheads touching as we took in this joyous occasion together. I sat on his lap while he sat on a chair that looked like a throne. Together we enjoyed each other's company, not caring that we were surrounded by family and friends. That is until we heard the laughter of giggles coming from the far end of the table. The twins were looking at us, making silly faces as if they didn't approve of our display of affection.

"Get a room!" Dylan said and everybody laughed, including us.

"Now that sounds like a great idea," Setekh replied, whispering in my ear.

"It does," I said. "It's been so long since we've had any real time together."

"Well then, let's not waste it."

Setekh took charge like a man possessed as he got to his feet in a flash and carried me over his shoulder in the same instant. I blushed, covering my face with my hands as the pack cheered and hollered, encouraging Setekh to have fun and don't stop until he had his fill. When we made it inside, the sounds of his footfalls hitting against the stairs was like an earthquake, one right after the other. Then he kicked open the door to our bedroom and set me down on the floor. I began to get undressed, but Setekh had no patience in wasting time.

He ripped off my clothes instead as he threw me across the room where I landed on the bed. My eyes were wild, my mind racing with what was to come. Setekh stalked toward me like a predator. His eyes flashed gold, his wolf wanting to come out and play. I swallowed, lying against the soft, white mattress and messy sheets. My body was naked and exposed, the cool air brushing across my skin.

A growl sounded nearby and I waited. I spread my legs wider still, catching Setekh standing naked at the foot of the bed. His body was hard and well-developed in all the right places. While his cock stood at attention. I craned my neck to the side, exposing the mark. His mark. The same mark he made on our wedding night. Just one little bite from him would unravel untold pleasure that would course through my body in all the right ways.

"Take me," I said. "Do it. I cannot wait much more."

The bed shifted on a creak, the mattress sinking low as Setekh climbed on top of me. With his arms on either side of me, I touched his chest, running my fingers along the bumps and dents that curved every muscle, every ab into place. He rolled his hips forward, his ass rock-hard. His cock nudged against my thigh as I licked my lips in anticipation. That's when he leaned in to kiss me deep, long and sensual. His tongue had access to my mouth as I let him devour me. Such a man. Such a beast. Such a wolf.

A bit of pressure located further south occurred between my legs as the pressure increased slowly. I sucked in a breath for I knew what was happening. His cock was burrowing its way deep inside of me, stretching me as far and wide as it would properly go. I moaned as he groaned, going in further. When he finally reached the hilt, the tiniest little movement sent a ripple of pleasure through us both. Setekh reached for the chains immediately that were already tied to the headboard as he squeezed his eyes shut.

I touched his face. "Let go, Setekh. I can handle it."

"No," he shook his head. "I can keep him caged up. I know it."

"That's too much strain on your body. You would feel a lot better if you just let go."

"One pregnancy was enough. I will not risk another."

"And what makes you think that I will become pregnant again?" He shot me a dry look. "I see your point."

After a few minutes, Setekh managed to calm down and the sex continued as normal. With the chains wrapped around his wrists, the veins in his arms popped up along the skin-line. His strength was no match for the wooden headboard as the wood splintered and cracked. We changed positions with me on top and Setekh on his back, his fangs protruding from his gums. His hands guided me by holding firmly onto my hips as I enjoyed being in control, taking in the girth of him.

The head of his cock kicked and jerked, his growl emanating from his chest. He was close as was I. I placed my hands on his chest as I rode him faster. He was coming harder than I'd ever seen him before. His body twisted and flexed, his come shooting up and out as my own release spilled over him. He sat up instantly, wrapping his arms around me as he sank his teeth into me. I cried out, digging my nails into his back while leaving scratches, no doubt.

In the end, we must've done it about three more times before we finally succumbed to exhaustion and crawled underneath the covers together. Setekh took me in his arms, kissing from the top of my shoulder to my neck. I molded in his embrace, taking from it the very warmth of his skin as I felt the edge of sleep calling out to me. But our reprieve was interrupted by the opening of the front door as our children barged in downstairs.

I groaned in defeat, whining softly as Setekh chuckled against my ear.

"Guess our fun is over," he said.

"I was so happy just now that I almost forgot about them."

He laughed. "If you want, I could have my parents take them tonight. That way we'll have the whole house to ourselves."

"Yes!" I replied, without even thinking. "Do that. Please!"

Another kiss and all was right in the world. "You wish is my command."

THE END.

Author's Note: Woohoo! Another book is finished and in the bag! I'm always excited when I finish a book because it means that I can work on another one and invest all of my time and energy into a new couple. And it's because of you guys that have made this possible. From your votes to your wonderful comments, you guys are like my own inspiration. :) You guys encourage me and give me strength whenever I feel like pulling out my hair when the words aren't going my way. I love you all and I'll see you on our next journey.