Chapter Sixteen: A Wet Dream (Bane)

Dreams. Dreams are anything we wish them to be. From the moment we close our eyes at night, we go into an unconscious mind. They can range from normal and ordinary, to surreal and bizarre. But dreams can sometimes have varying natures such as magical, adventurous, and even sexual fantasies. But when I awoke early the following morning, seeing the sun filter in through the drapes that hung above the windows, Setekh was nowhere to be found.

Rubbing my eyes to see better, I heard what sounded like running water. I called out his name but got no response. I slide out of bed and went to the bathroom were the door had been left partially open yet provided me with enough room to squeeze past and stand in the middle of a dense steam that resembled very much like fog. While the lights from the overhead dual vanity sinks granted me safe passage over to the toilet and glass enclosed shower that was running at full blast.

Steam covered the entire glass as I tried to rub it away with my hand before it fogged back up again. Squinting my eyes, I desperately tried to see a way inside but when a hand appeared in front of me, nearly scaring me half to death, I almost screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I took a step back and braced myself against the corner of the sinks, preparing myself for what I was about to see. The fog within the shower lifted revealing pristine white tile and two different shower heads with more built into the wall.

But that wasn't what I was looking at. I was staring at the wall of muscle standing underneath the gentle spray of hot water as it cascaded down his body like a breathtaking waterfall. My God. I thought. I'd never seen anything like it before. Rippling muscles slick with water created an unearthly being that looked more like a piece of sexual art rather than a human with a supernatural secret. My tracked the movement of his hands as one slowly moved across his upper body while the other was firmly wrapped around his cock.

I suddenly felt my throat start to close as I continued to watch, mesmerized with what was happening in front of me. Looking at his face, his head rested against the white tile while his eyes remained perfectly closed. And I was afraid to move out of fear that he would see me watching him and demand that I get out of his house.

So I lowered my eyes to the floor out of respect that what I was doing was completely wrong, if not embarrassing. But I couldn't stop watching, even if I tried. A subtle groan emerged from within as I glanced back at his face and noticed his chest rising up and down at a much faster rate. Holy shit! I saw his fangs when his lips parted revealing them to be very long and very, very sharp.

Than suddenly out of nowhere, an ear shattering growl rang throughout the bathroom as I winced and watched him release his load on himself, the shower floor and parts of his lower abs. Before breathing a collective sigh of relief and turning his back on me and rinsing it all off in the process.

When the shower turned off and the fog surrounding me began to clear, I immediately didn't know what to do. I quickly judged the distance between me and the doorway leading out into the bedroom, but with the floor slick and me with bare feet. I decided to face the music and come up with another plan. That's when Setekh cleared his throat as I turned to face the sinks and heard the shower door open and close.

"Ah. Good morning."

"Hi." I replied.

I could sense the grin on his face as he chuckled humorously. "So, did you like the show?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Come on. Don't be shy. I knew you were watching me the whole time."

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. "I shouldn't have done what I did. I'll just go and wait in the bedroom."

As I made my move around him, Setekh snaked his arm around my waist and hoisted me up on the sink and stood between my legs so I couldn't escape. When my back touched the mirror, a chill ran up my spine as I shivered and stared into his eyes.