Chapter Twenty-Two: Club Haven

The air was cold as the night sky as leaves on the trees scattered to the winds in a last ditch effort to try and stay alive before falling to the ground, eventually becoming brittle and frail. When we arrived at Club Haven, Setekh parked the Jeep across the street from the main entrance and cut off the engine as the silence crept in around us. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I risked a glance at him. And when he didn't return it, I opened the door and stepped out, gasping as a sharp gust of wind consumed me and sent a shiver down my spine.

Across the street, Setekh was still sitting in the car with a blank expression on his face. Deep down I knew I should've gone over there and asked if he was okay, but something told me not to. Instead I headed inside as the ear shattering music suddenly became louder as I made my way through the crowd of dancers and bar hoppers. It was then I realized that Club Haven really wasn't just regular nightclub for the locals to come in and blow off some steam.

No, it was much more different than that. To my right was another room, a private room labeled as VIP only with a guard standing by. Curiosity got the best of me as I moved closer to get a better look. When I couldn't see anything, I stepped back but not before I was literally dragged inside by a small group of people who seemed not to be bothered that they just knocked me into the far wall. Assholes.

As I brushed myself off, a very different sound emerged down the corridor; the sound of moaning. I followed the sound yet stayed close to the wall as more people came and went while others stayed to watch. Multiple beds were placed around the room each draped with silk sheets while the walls were black and the lights were dim and red. It was here in this place that I made my way slowly through the maze of onlookers as my mind tried to make sense of it all.

Sex. Sex was all around me. And it didn't matter whether it was male on female or male on male. As long as everyone got what they wanted. Everyone went home happy as well as satisfied. At the last bed on the left, there weren't too many people watching so I decided to sneak a peek. A male who looked to be about twenty-eight years of age, hovered over the body of another male with their hands entwined together.

Suddenly I found myself leaning against the bedpost, my eyes seeing through the silk sheet as the two bodies ravished each other. I watched it all unfold never missing a moment whether it was the stroke of a hand or the delicate brush of a finger. I looked at the older male who, with his shaggy brown hair and bulging muscles, snapped his head back and grunted loudly before he kissed the neck of his partner.

My heart rate increased as I continued to watch the two lovers. Did they know I was watching them? The brush of a touch, my touch, captured my attention as I looked away for a moment and watched as my own hand slipped beneath the waistband of my pants and firmly grip the erection that had just started to form. The sensation felt good that I bit my bottom lip in an attempt to hide a moan.

Dear god! Don't let them hear me!

Looking back now, I stroked myself even faster as I see the older male flip onto his back and have the young boy who appeared to be around my age, ride to high heaven. The boy cried out with pleasure as he said the guy's name: Duncan, and begged him to go harder, faster. Duncan grabbed the boy's waist as he pounded into him relentlessly and without effort. Yet a few more deep thrusts and it was over. Duncan laid the boy down on his back as he kissed him tenderly and then nuzzled the crook of his neck.

It was only then that I realized what he had done as Duncan pulled away and licked his lips that were now covered in blood. My jaw fell open in a state of shock. Licking his lips with a grin, Duncan opened his eyes and then turned them on me. I stood there motionless, unable to move and unable to speak. It was like I was stuck in some sort of trance with no hope of ever getting out of it.