Detention?!

Your POV

I ran  through  the DWMA halls trying to not be be any later than I already was to the nefarious Dr.Stein's class. I opened the door and felt all eyes on me. I looked at the floor from the awkwardness. "(F/n) (l/n) am I correct?" I heard a calm bored voice ask.

I looked up and nodded. I figured it was the teacher and he motioned for me to sit. I trudged my way to me seat and sighed. I looked up from my desk and saw him staring at me. I sighed and he looked to the rest of the class. "Now without any further interruptions...today we will be learning the rules of my class and the rest of the week...dissections." He said and I looked at him. "DISSECTIONS, WHAT KIND OF TEACHER ARE YOU?!" I thought and he looked down and smirked.

"Before you ask what kind of teacher I am ill have you know...I'm not a teacher I'm a scientist and a mad genius at that." He said and walked over to his desk. He sat in his office chair backwards. He looked at the rest of the class and sighed turning the giant screw in his head. "What the fuck?" I thought and sighed. I leaned back and sat three confused and amazed on how he can operate with a fricken screw in his head like that.

"Miss (l/n)!" He said. I looked at him and rose a brow. "Yes?" I asked. "Can you answer my question or not?" He asked and I looked at the kid next to me. "Can you repeat the question?" I asked and he smirked boredly and turned his screw until it clicked. "Detention after class." He said and I sat up slamming my hands on the desk. He perked up and looked at me. "DETENTION?!" I asked and he nodded.

"If you would have been paying attention and not thinking about only Lord Death knows what then you wouldn't be in this situation now would you?" He asked calmly shrugging and pushing off the floor to his desk. I huffed and put my head on my desk. "No, sir." I said and he smiled, ding dong dong ding. The bell rang and the class left. I sat there and he rolled closer to me.

"Now let's discuss the conditions of this.....detention." He said and I looked at him. He smirked and turned his screw. I gulped and he chuckled. "Don't look so alarmed my dear (f/n)." He said and I nodded. "What are the terms?" I asked. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Dissection," he said and I sat up. "You're kidding." I said and he shook his head. "I never kid with dissection." He said and kicked off the desk to his. I stood and walked over.

I out my hands in my pockets and he stood. "What are we dissecting?" I asked and he smirked. "You." He said and threw me to the table. He strapped me down and I looked at him. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me holding a syringe in his hand. "Now now that is no way to talk to your professor." He said and stepped closer. "don't you come near me with that." I said and he smiled.

"It's just a little something for the pain." He whispered in my ear and stuck it in my arm. I growled and he smirked. He turned around and reached into a drawer. He pulled out a scalpel. I went wide eyed and he smiled. He ran it down my shirt and ran his cold hands on my chest and stomach. I shivered and he chuckled. "Relax." He said and walked over so he was between my legs.

He grabbed my jeans and tore them off. I shivered against the cold table and he smirked more. Now my bra and underwear were visible. I gulped and he threw his lab coat to his chair. I watched as he came over to me and got closer. Before I knew it his lips were in mine and I froze. He bit my lip and I clenched my jaw shut. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed and I gasped.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored. I relaxed under his touch and kissed back. I felt him smile and he pulled back. I caught my breath and he got on the table in one swift jump. Now he was hovering over me with a knee at my nether regions. I looked at his face. He had a line of stitches going from his forehead down under his left eye and around his cheek. (Woo off memory XD) he looked at me and I got to see his eye color.

They were a beautiful green color and I smiled. "What?" He asked and I looked away blushing. "Your eyes." I whispered and he chuckled. "Yes and what about them?"he asked turning me to him. "I like them." I said and he looked down and huffed, now I could smell the nicotine on his breath. "I thought you might." He said and kissed me. He ran a hand down and around my stomach and I shivered.

He smiled and pulled away, his knee rubbed against me and I bucked my chest to him. He smiled and unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. He looked down and smiled. He grabbed one breast in his hand and fondled it. I felt his breath across my chest and his tongue run across my semi hardened bud. He nibbled and sucked on it making it harder and me moan lightly.

He switched and did the same to the other. When he was done he hopped off the table. He walked over to my legs and pulled  shirt off. He had a stitched line from his left shoulder to the midsection of his torso on the right side. Another went from the end of that one to his hip. He had one on his forearm as well. He ran his fingers on my thighs and to my underwear.

He rubbed me through them and I bucked my hips. He smirked and went under them. I felt his cold hands on my clit and gasped. He smiled and ripped them off. Before I could look he shoved his face between my lips and started to savagely eat me out. I moaned and shook on the table. Without warning he inserted a finger and began to thrust.

I bucked more and he inserted another and another. "I'm gonna." I said and finished on his hand. He sat up and sighed. He licked his hand and smiled. He took off his belt and pants. Leaving him only in his boxers. I looked at him shocked. I looked down and saw the bulge in his boxers, he walked over and pressed himself against me. I moaned and he started to tease me through his boxers.

He bent over and started to fondle my breasts again. He kissed me and went to my neck searching for my sweet spot. He found it and attacked it, he stopped and pulled back. He took off his boxers and I got to see his fully erected member. "Don't worry it'll fit." He said and came over. He put his hands on my thighs and pushed my legs farther apart. He lined himself up and I felt his top enter me, I gasped and he slammed into me. I moaned loudly and he smirked.

He began to thrust hard and fast. I felt my breasts bounce with ever thrust, I moaned every time he slammed into me. "This'll teach you to not pay attention." He said and groaned, he sped up and now I was screaming, "Dr. Stein!" I said and he smirked. "Louder." He said and pulled out and slammed into me again making me scream even louder, "DR. STEIN!" I said and he smiled, "that's better." He said, "damn you're  tight." He said and spread my legs more.

I felt the knot in my stomach form and I "I'm close." I said and he nodded. "I can feel it" he said and I nodded he gave a threw more thrusts and I finished, "stein." I said and he continued to pound into me. I felt him twitch and fill me with his seed. He pulled out and I heard dripping in the floor. He smirked and walked to his chair, he covered me with his lab coat and kissed my forehead, "I should give you detentions more often." He said and I smiled. I watched him walk over to his clothes and put them back on. Before I fell asleep I saw him walk over and sigh. "Goodnight my specimen."

Is it bad that I can keep a straight face during that....how was it...was it good.,,I have no idea...I was like ooh lets put this and this....we'll see ya later..trendycupcakeslover out.