The Thunder Rolls

Stein's POV

I was in class as normal and working on grading papers. The students that I had were being good little kids like they were told to or else...I'd dissect them hehehe. I looked up and caught a glimpse of (y/n). Ahh yes. I've had a crush on her for a while. She's been here for about a year. She doesn't really talk to anyone and doesn't like to talk to people but I like that about her. She's a weapon and I can see her being a death scythe.

But not only a death scythe. I want her so bad. I sighed and heard the bell ring. I looked up at the students and watched as they packed up to leave. Except (y/n) she walked over to me. "Yes?" I asked.

Your POV

"Yes?" I heard. I gulped slightly embarrassed. "Ummm could you help me with transforming?" I asked shyly. I looked up and he smiled. "Yea put your bag down and I can help you." He said. I nodded and out my bag in my seat and walked over to him. He stood and I looked at him. He was much taller than me and I found it intimidating....and sexy. Don't think like that (y/n)! I looked at him and he held out a hand.

"First you need to picture your weapon self." He said. I nodded and I tried to picture myself as a weapon. I thought about it and could faintly see a  scythe. I looked at stein and he smiled. "Did you see it?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "It was faint but yes." I said. He nodded and smiled. "Ok try and resonance with me...ill see if I can access it." He said. I nodded and he pulled me closer.

He closed his eyes and as did I. I could see my weapon self more clearly. I smiled and i felt him let go and stand. "I'll be right back keep working on trying to picture yourself...you should change after a bit." He said and left. I nodded and sat on the floor and tried.

Stein's POV

Ahhhh I can't stand so close to her. I have to calm down. I'm happy my pants are always baggy. This is ridiculous. Be professional stein. I walked into the bathroom. I hate what she does to me. I sighed and washed my face. Spirit came in. "Hey stein.." He said. I looked at him and dried my face with my lab coat sleeve. "Why is there a girl in your class on the floor?" He asked. "I'm helping her transform." I said. He nodded and patted my shoulder. "good luck."  He said. I heard a thunderclap and went back to my class.

Your POV

I jumped at the thunderclap. I stood up  and looked around. Rain...no. I heard another and dove under Stein's desk. I whimpered as more came. I covered my ears and sat there for what felt like eternity. I balled myself up and tried to get the noise to stop. Ever since I was little and got caught in that thunderstorm I've hated thunder, I saw lightning hit the wall behind the desk. I braced myself for the giant clap.

CLAP.

Stein's POV

I walked into my class as the thunder clapped. I looked around and didn't see (y/n). I looked around and turned my screw. I could still feel her soul. I heard whimpers and walked to them. I knelt down and found her under my desk. "Why are you under my desk?" I asked. She looked at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I picked her up and sat her in my desk. "I-I don't l-like Thunder." She said. I sighed and put a hand on her shoulder. She grabbed my sleeve. She's so helpless...and scared. I pulled her to me and rubbed her back. "You're fine I'm right here." I said. She nodded and held me tight. I took off my lab coat and out it on her. I picked her up and sat her on my lap and sat on my chair.

She leaned her head on my shoulder while I held her close. She calmed down with me just being here. I smiled. She's so adorable...why do I have to be her teacher?! She looked at me and I looked at her. "Are you  alright your heart rate is elevated." She said. Shit. I nodded quickly. "Yes I'm fine..." I said. She sat up and looked at me. I tried to look away but she turned me to her. "Does me being on your lap bother you?" She asked.

"No.." I said. She stood. I looked at her and she smiled a little. "I'm better now...most of the storm has passed.."she said. I nodded and she took off my lab coat and gave it to me. She walked to get her bag and I stood putting my lab coat on. I turned around to have her behind me. She wrapped her hands around me and I smiled. Please..don't leave. I hugged her back  and she looked at me. "Thanks I'll see you tomorrow." She said. I nodded and she went to walk off but I grabbed her.

She turned around. I don't know why but I pulled her into a kiss. She seemed to melt. I smiled and she pulled back. "What was that for?" She asked. I pushed a part of her hair behind her ear. "I've had my eyes on you for a while now." I said she rose a brow. "What?" She asked. "You drive me mad." I said. Her eyes widened and I smirked.

Your POV

Oh...my...death...I DRIVE THE BEST MEISTER TO GRADUATE THE DWMA...MAD...I HAVE OFFICIALLY DIED.
I looked at him and smiled. He adjusted his glasses and I grabbed his lab coat and pulled him into another kiss. He seemed surprised but returned it. He grabbed my waist and picked me up walking to his desk. I smiled as he pulled back a don walked over to the door. Pulling the blind and locking it. He spun on his heels and looked at me smirking. His green eyes full of lust.

I bit my lip. He came over while throwing his lab coat and shirt to his swivel chair. I blushed as I looked at his chest. He smirked and chuckled. "See something you see?" He asked I smiled and looked at him. Nosebleed anyone? He walked over and out his hands on my thighs and kissed me. I ran my hands along his cold chest. He shivered and I smiled. He kissed along my jaw line and to my neck.

He left little marks on my neck  and I smiled. He found my sweet spot and attacked it. I moaned lightly and tugged in his hair. I grabbed his glasses and pulled them off. He smirked at me and kissed me. I smiled and he threw his glasses to the chair. He pulled back and looked at me. "lord death hates it when I dissect students on school property..." He said. I frowned "he didn't say anything about my house." He said. I smiled and as did he. He grabbed his clothes and glasses.

He walked over to me and helped me off his desk. I grabbed my bag from the floor and we walked out of the DWMA. I looked at him  and smiled grabbing his sleeve. "Since tomorrow is Friday...how about I come over after school then you have the weekend to dissect me as you please." I said. He turned to me and took in a short breath, I saw his pants tighten. He fell the his knees and looked at me. "Why must you do that?" He asked.

I smiled and walked by him and made sure he looked me over. "Do what?" I purred into his ear. He shot his head at me and smirked. "Do me..." He said. I smiled and walked off whipping my hair behind me. "Wait until tomorrow...until then..ill see you in class...Professor." I said. I heard him growl and punch the ground. A few pieces flew by me. I turned and saw a crater in the ground and stein looking at me a crazed look in his eyes. Yup he soul forced the ground...I love teasing him...I think I might not go to school tomorrow...but better yet...lets wear a skirt just to see his face...make sure it's really short.

Hey thanks Dramaqueen2905 for the idea...if ya want me to finish this (answer is most likely a yes) I will....see ya later..trendycupcakeslover out