Kidnapped

Your POV

I woke up on chains in a dark grey room with...stitching on the walls. I looked around and felt a bit cold well down there. I looked down and freaked. I was wearing a tight black outfit that leaves my breasts and core wide open for the world to see. I tried to cover my legs but I had my legs chained away from each other. I heard the door open and I looked. "Seems you're finally awake." A voice said. I know that voice. That voice makes me weak.

"Professor stein?" I asked. He stepped out into the shadows normal attire. "How'd you know it was me?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. "Please I could recognize that voice and soul wavelength any where." I said. He smirked and tilted his head over to me. He grabbed his chair and sat down and rolled over. He brought a finger to my core touching it slightly and looking at his now soaked fingers. I shivered and he smirked. "So this is what my presence let alone my voice does to you hmm?" He asked.

I looked at him and sighed. "Did you kidnap me for your dissections?" I asked he chuckled and pushed away smiling and throwing his arms in the air saying. "No dear I prefer the term surprise adoption." He said. I bit my lip not to laugh. He rolled over and looked at me. He stood and whispered in my ear. "It's ok you can laugh." He said. I chuckled a bit and looked at him. "So I'm here in this outfit and what you gonna do to me?" I asked. I smirked and he leaned back and looked at me behind his glasses.

"Anxious are we?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, "I might as well get a warning before you make me into your moaning masterpiece." I said. (Omg the sass) he chuckled and walked over to his chair. He took off his lab coat and shirt, "you know (y/n) I have a confession as well." He said walking over. "And what might that be?" I asked. "That I get hard just looking at you." He said and nibbled my ear. 'He cannot be serious' I thought. He backed away once again and took off his pants and left him only in his boxers. He came over and out his hands on my hips and pulled me to his member.

I gasped. He is hard. "I didn't know I had that affect on you either professor." I said. "Please call me stein it'll be easier to say later," he said, I bit my lip and he kissed along my neck. He found my sweet spot making me moan lightly and my breathing hitch. He ran his hands to my breasts and fondled one and sucked on the other. I moaned and he smirked, he pulled away doing the same to the other. After they were both hard and numb he backed off and sat in his chair rolling over to me.

He once again put his fingers to my core and began to thrust them in and out. I moaned louder this time as he began to tease my clit. I moaned as I felt myself get closer to my peak. I came over his hands and he pulled away. He licked my juices off s fingers while I heard the rest drip onto the floor. I blushed hearing it and he smiled and stood. He kicked his chair to the other side of the room and took off his boxers. He walked over and teased me. I shivered and looked at him. "Don't tease me." I said smirking, he smirked as well and shoved himself into me.

I smiled and he began to thrust. I didn't feel any pain but I didn't care I figured he gave me something. I moaned as he reached deeper and deeper and went faster with each thrust. "Stein harder." I said, he nodded and i could hear his moans as well as mine. I smiled and let my head fall back. He reached up and and the chains fell from me. He caught me and continued to thrust as he walked over to his chair. (Ooh the talent). He sat in his chair and allowed me to ride him.

He held onto my waist while I held onto his shoulders. I leaned down and kissed him. I moaned into his mouth with each bounce. He ran his tongue against my lower lip and asked for access. I denied and he picked me up and shoved himself back in. I gasped and he explored his new found territory. I moaned with each flick of his tongue against mine. I pulled back catching my breath and a line of saliva was between our two lips. I smirked and began to lower my self more into his member. I felt the knot form and he smiled.

He growled and I looked at him. "Damn why do you have to be so tight?" He asked. I shrugged and smirked. "You like it don't lie to me." I said. He smirked and pulled me close to him. "Indeed I do." He said. I felt knot release and I screamed for him. With a few more thrusts I felt him twitch inside me and he filled me with his seed while calling to me as well. He pulled out and carried me out of the room. We went to his room and he laid me down. He laid down and laid on his side over me. "I love you.." He said, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you as well." I said, he smiled and leaned down engulfing me in his arms.

He shot up. "Wait are you on birth control." He asked. I shook my head and smiled. He sat up and held his head in his hands. "Hey come here." I said and he leaned over. "If I ever got pregnant with you I would love it because I don't mind having a little you run around." I said. He smiled and leaned down. "That is why I love you."

Can you imagine...a tiny stein...it would be adorable...he'd would run a round and be like imma dissect you in a high pitch voice...or would he have younger Stein's voice..because apparently his voice was deeper when he was a kid....I don't understand...oh well...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out