Dissections

Your pov

I sighed as I sat on Stein's couch.  He glanced at me before returning to his computer screen.  "Can't you make that noise somewhere other than here,  I am trying to work (y/n). " he said.  I stood and walked over yo him putting a hand on his shoulder.  He looked at me and i smirked.  "Wanna dissect something? " I asked.  He smirked and pushed from his computer and took me with him. 

He put me on his lap as he got closer to the lab.  His smirk grew when he opened the door and turned the lights on.  I got off his lap and grabbed a lab coat and gloves.  He smirked at me before standing and walking to a pig that was on the table.  He grabbed gloves and snapped them on.

He handed me a scalpel and I stood next to the table.  I smirked as I cut the pig open.  I chuckled and forced it open the rest of the way.  I looked at Stein and he smirked as he wiped a drop of blood from my cheek. 

I moved and he began to clamp and start cutting heart valves.  He cut one valve and blood sprayed everywhere.  I smirked and watched as he rushed to pack the tear.  I watched as blood soak into his lab coat sleeves. 

I began to fidget and move around as he sighed and removed the heart.  He looked at me and I smirked.  "Do you want to remove the liver? " he asked.  I looked at him.  "You want me to remove one of the hardest organs from the body? " I asked.  He nodded and I smirked.  I walked over to him and he stood behind me. 

He came behind me and pit his arms around me and on my hand to hold it steady "Don't be so worried about it.  I am right here. " he said.  I nodded and resumed. I put the scalpel down and turned to him.  He looked At Me and I smirked.  "Why are you looking at me  like that?" He asked. 

I reached up with out a word and grabbed his lab coat pulling him into me.  I smirked before I kissed him.  He was shocked at first but kissed back pushing me into the table. 

I smiled as the kiss turned rough.  I moaned as he pressed against me.  He pulled away and smirked.  "You look beautiful in dim lighting... I wonder what you would look like naked against me. " he said before he threw me to the ground. 

I smirked when he got down and straddled me.  I moaned as he ran his hands along my sides and pressed his member against my core.  I smirked when he buried his face in my neck looking for my sweet spot.  He sat up and growled.  "For as beautiful as you look in that lab coat... It is intervening my actions. " he said.  I sat up and he took off the lab coat and threw it somewhere doing the same with his.  He pressed against me again and I moaned.  He smirked and I looked at him. 

I rolled over and took off my shirt and leaned down and kissed him running my blood covered gloves on his shirt.  He smirked at me and  leaned back as he sat up and took off his shirt.  I smirked at his chest and snapped my gloves off.  He did the same as I removed my bra.  He pulled me closer as he kissed along my chest. 

I moaned and ran my hands through his hair as he continued.  He stopped and left me breathing heavily.  I stood over him as I removed my pants and for on my knees and did the same with him before crawling back to him. 

He pulled me to him and rolled over above me and began grinding against me ad he began to resume searching for my sweet spot.  This time he found it and attacked it making me moan more along with his grinding. 

I smirked as he began to moan and I ran my hands along his chest and to the band of his boxers.  He pulled away and watched.  I smirked and pulled them down and grabbed his shaft.  He tensed slightly and moaned as I began to stroke.  He moaned and leaned back as I reached down and began to kiss the tip of his member.  He moaned loudly as I engulfed him and began to Bob my head. 

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and began to push me lower on him. He moaned loudly ad he twitched in my mouth and I was met with a mouthful of his liquid. 

As he wanted I pulled back and swallowed.  He looked at me and smirked.  I watched as he laid me down and grabbed my underwear and pulled them off.

I smirked ad he pushed my legs apart and kissed down from my belly button to my clit.  I moaned as he kissed it lightly and began to flick his tongue at it. I began to shake as he started to speed up and insert a finger.  I moaned as he rubbed them along my walls and went to  knuckle deep. I   Felt him hit a spot that made me Buck my hips at him.  He smirked and rubbed against that spot until I felt a knot form in my lower stomach. 

He smirked as I finished over his hand and he pulled back licking his hand and lips clean.  I looked at him with tired eyes. 

He crawled up and looked At Me before kissing me deeply and looking at me with lust filled eyes.  He ran his hand along my cheek and cupped it.  "I love you.. You know that right? " he asked.  I felt my heart Jump and my cheeks darken. 

"I do now. " I said he smirked and kissed me again.  He sat up and I watched as he grabbed my hips and moved me closer to him before pushing his tip in and I grabbed his hands.  He looked at Me as he stopped. 

"I can wait if you'd prefer that. " he said.  I shook my head.  "You've seen me get hurt in battle... Numerous times.. Just  continue" I said.  He nodded and slammed into me.  I moaned loudly and looked at him.  I nodded and he moved a bit making my moan and him growl. 
"Damn you're tight. " he said.  I smiled and chuckled.  "I wonder why. " I said.  He began to thrust fully as I began to move and bounce as I felt my hymen stretch. 

He smirked and went faster as I moaned louder and I smirked.  He went deeper as he grabbed my hips to hold me still.  After a while if this I felt him at sloppy and my walls began to tighten. He growled and went harder against me.  I felt his seed fill me as he let out a loudly breathy sigh. 

I came soon after and smirked panting slightly.  He looked at Mr and chuckled.  "What? " I asked.  He shook his head and pulled out letting me close my legs and sit up.

I stretched and he picked me up and carried me of to his room.  He put me in bed and covered us up.  He put an arm around me and I laid against him. I felt his other arm snake around me and I began to fall into a deep sleep.  But before I did I let out a small mumble.  "I love you... Franken Stein. " I felt him chuckle a bit and kiss my forehead and I fell asleep.