Hands On

Your POV 

"Miss (l/n)?" I heard a calm yet seeming bored voice say. I looked up gently. 

"Yes, professor?" I asked. He stood and walked over to me as he leaned on my desk. 

"Do you have the assignment?" he asked as I felt the eyes on me. 

I leaned back in my seat. "Don't you think I would have turned it in if I had it?" 

There was a bunch of oos and awes from the class. Stein smirked gently before standing up straight and turning his screw. 

"See me after class," he said. The class went to oo again but Stein rose his hand. They shut up and went back to their classwork as I sighed and got to work on what I had to do. 

~After Class~                                                                                                                                                

I walked over to my professor's desk as we were the only two in the class. He remained writing with his blood red pen as he scratched out answers and circled keywords along with pointing out the student's error. I shifted my weight to my other side. 

"Oh? Are you impatient?" he asked keeping his focus on the paper. 

"I had originally assumed that you would have spoken to me about what had happened in class earlier this morning." 

He shook his head gently as he chuckled. "You wasted my class time, I get to waste yours." 

I crossed my arms. "Fine." I said and went to sit down. 

"You can't sit down either." 

I turned and looked at him to find him smirking.                                       

"Why the hell not?" I asked

 "I stand here all day teaching my class. Only to be sassed by the one who was one of my top students, whatever happened?"

I frowned slightly as I leaned on the desk. "That's private business." 

"Does Lord Death know?" He tilted his head. 

"If he did I think you would have been made aware of my...circumstances already." 

He gave a nod before leaning back in his chair. 

"Did you get on the new chapter yet?" he asked. 

I shook my head "It's a human anatomy lesson right?" 

He nodded before putting the papers inside his desk. He took off his lab coat. 

"I prefer more hands-on lessons opposed to listened ones. Wouldn't you agree?" 

He dropped his lab coat on his chair and turned to me. "Wouldn't you like to learn the new lesson?" 

I nodded gently. He gave a gentle nod before grabbing a small packet. He handed it to me and I flipped through it for a moment. I put it on the desk and returned my gaze to my professor to see him... shirtless? 

I blinked before I looked away. "Why are you not wearing a shirt?" 

He chuckled. "Relax, it's for the lesson." 

I nodded and looked back at him. "Proceed." 

He looked at me before putting the red pen behind his ear. "Ready?"  he asked. 

I gave another nod. "When I ask you something, I want you to touch what it is, not point to it." 

I nodded once again. He sighed and stretched. "Very well. Where are the pectoral muscles located?" 

I walked over slowly as I rose my hands to his upper chest. He smiled. 

"Very good, the abdominal muscles?" 

I touched his abbs gently. His torso was firm yet inviting. I felt a blush crawl across my cheeks and an unfamiliar warmth between my legs. I turned away and walked off a little. 

"Someone looks a little red." I heard. I turned gently before moving back to my desk. 

"I'm fine, Professor," I said. 

He tilted his head as he smirked gently.  "If you say so." 

I started to fill in a few of the answers as I felt eyes on me. I looked over my shoulder and my professor was gazing at me rather intensely. (Pedo XD) I stood up and walked over to him. I waved my hand in front of his face for a second. 

"Professor? Are you all right?" 

He caught my arm before pulling me closer. He picked me up and put me on the table. I looked at him confused as his head was bowed, breathing shaky, he himself was shaking. 

"I can't hide my feelings anymore." 

I bit my tongue."What?"     

He turned his gaze to me slowly. "Recently... I realized something about one of my students. I realized that... I have feelings towards her, something I cannot explain as a scientist, or a doctor, let alone a professor." 

I looked at him as it processed this. Everything made sense. This was why he wanted to help me so much. He has feelings for me. Wait. My heart, its warm. It's beating really fast as well. Like I ran a marathon. Could it be that I have feelings for him as well? 

"I... I don't know how to love."

He looked at me and smiled gently. "Let me give you a lesson in that." 

I nodded and he leaned in and closed the gap between our lips gently. He was usually very sadistic in fights and lessons. But with this, he was gentle, calm. I smiled and wrapped my legs around him as he pulled me closer to the end of the table. I smiled as I felt his torso against me. Wrapping my arms around his neck he moved closer to the table and we pulled away. 

He was probably just as red and breathless as I was. He moved his hands to my thighs and up to my shirt. I nodded as he unbuttoned it. Soon our clothes were off and he smiled at me. He moved my legs apart and smirked. I felt the head of his member touch me gently and I blushed. 

He grabbed my hips and pushed in gently. I moaned and winced lightly. He stopped and kissed my neck as I played with his hair. He pulled away and looked at me. "Ready?" 

I nodded and he moved out slowly and moved back in. I sat up a little and bit my lip. I looked at him as he grabbed my hips and held me steady. He moved slowly as I got used to him being inside me. I looked at him and smirked. "Harder, Stein." 

He smiled and did as told, I gasped and moaned a little louder for him as he continued. He bent down and kissed me again and I moaned into the kisses as he did. He pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach. He moved my legs apart a little and pushed back in. I gripped the sides of the table as he pushed against me. I felt his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him and squeeze gently. I laid my warm forehead on the cold metal table as I moaned a little louder as he moved deeper. 

He bent down and kissed my shoulder blade. I smiled and looked at him as I bit my lip. He smirked and kissed me gently. I smiled as he picked me up and put me on his lap as he sat in his chair. He picked me up enough for me to ride him and I grabbed his shoulders and played with his hair as he made me bounce and kissed my chest. I could feel him start to breathe heavily and I began to get a little louder. I shivered and moaned as I felt my release, panting I looked at him and smiled before kissing him. 

He put me back on the table and smiled gently as he handed me my clothes and helped me get dressed. I hopped off the table and pulled him down to me. I kissed him again and smiled. "I love you." He pulled me closer and smiled gently. "I love you more."