Party Time

Your POV

I stood at the wall at the DWMA. I was at a party and since I was a student I was required to come no matter my plans. I was originally going to visit my mother's grave. She died a few months back because of a witch fight. But the witch was of course a bitch and decided to go to my family to get me to stop fighting but it didn't work it made me fight harder to avenge my mother.

I sighed as the thoughts of our memories flooded my mind. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i was snapped from my thoughts. "(Y/n) are you alright?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see none other than stein. I smiled and nodded." Just peachy." I said walking from him. I put my drink in the trash and walked out of the school. I breathed in the crisp night air and sighed. I heard footsteps from behind me and I turned slightly. "Following me now professor?" I asked.

He smirked and came over. "I can tell something is wrong you can't fool a scientist." He said. I smirked and began walking down the stairs with him slightly behind. "Who says I was trying to?" I asked. He smirked more and I smiled. "I'll see ya later, professor" I said with a slight pause at professor. He apparently became surprised because his eyes shot up and looked at me. I was walking a few feet from him when home grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"What was that?" He asked. I smirked and looked at him, "what was what?" I asked. "The way you called me professor." He whispered into my ear. I smirked and looked into his olive green eyes. "Oh did it bother you?" I asked I heard him growl as he let me go. I leaned back to him and smiled putting my hands in his chest adjusting  his tie. " no actually it didn't...." He said his calm voice filling into the crisp night air.

I looked at him after fixing his tie and smirked, I leaned up and kissed his cheek quickly walking down the stairs. "I'll see you Monday professor." I said. I ran home and got inside. I slammed the door and slid down the door. 'Why the fuck did I do that." I thought, I took off my jacket and got changed out if my short black dress.

I sighed flopping onto my bed. I took off my glasses revealing my bold (e/c) eyes. I rubbed them and let my arms fall lazily around me while I  looked at the ceiling. I heard a creak in my hallway and the door was pushed open. I smirked looking over. "Who's there?" I asked. I heard a chuckle. "You don't seem that scared that someone broke in your house." A calm cool voice said. I knew immediately who it our opened the rest of the way and showed stein. "Professor what are you doing here?" I asked standing and waking over.

He lifted a hand to my cheek. "You're even more beautiful now that I can see your eyes." He said leaning closer. I put a hand on his chest and looked at him. He stopped and looked at me. "What?" He asked. I sighed and looked down. His hand fell and I sighed, "tell me the truth why you're here." I said. He sighed and looked away to the floor. "When you called me professor I realized my true feelings for you...I love you (y/n)." He said. I froze at the last few words.

I smiled and clenched my fist in his shirt. I pulled him roughly to me and kissed him. He kissed back wrapping his arms on my waist and pulling  me to him. I smiled and let go. "Good because I love you as well." I said, he smirked and I grabbed his tie and threw him to the  bed crawling on top. He smirked and pulled me by my waist and I moaned when I touched his length. He smirked and began to grind against me while he kissed along my neck  and jaw line. He found my sweet spot easily and began to suck and lick on it.

He left a mark claiming me and I smiled. I took off his glasses and he took off my pajama shirt while I took off his tie and unbuttoned his. I smirked when I saw his stitches and kissed long them and gained a few moans from him. I turned around and he ran his hands along my sides. I unbuttoned his pants and took off his belt. I unzipped his zipper and his tent pushed out from his pants. I pulled it out and kissed the tip. He moaned and I engulfed it into my mouth and began to Bob my head.

He moaned louder and I rose off his chest getting it to go farther down while his throbbing member went down my throat. He slipped off my shorts and underwear and began to finger me. I moaned against him and he smiled. I backed off while he ate me out backwards. I moaned louder ran my hand along his shaft. I got off allowing him to stand up. I crawled to the edge of my bed and began to continue sucking him. He thrusted into my mouth a nod grabbed my hair.

He slid off his pants and got back on the bed after I finished. He kissed me and lined himself up. "I need you to be strong for me alright?" He asked. I smiled and nodded wrapping my arms around his neck when he slowly pushed his length in. I moaned and he smiled. I adjusted to his size and he began to thrust, I moaned and every time he did. I smiled and he thrusts farther deeper. "Professor..." I whispered and he smiled. He leaned down And kissed my neck.

I smiled and I felt that knot form. He became sloppy and I smiled. I came and so did he soon after. He pulled outa no tucked me in getting dressed and walking over. "I'll be on the couch." He said kissing my neck and standing, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up with me and smiled. We fell asleep and hung around the weekend,

Yay this will be my last one until I can get the spirit X reader lemon book caught up alright...is that good for you guys.,,see ya later let me know,,,trendycupcakeslover out