What happened?

Stein's POV

I've been teaching at the DWMA for quite a while now. But one of my students never seems to break a smile she has. I've always been interested at how one child can never stop smiling. I myself rarely smile and seeing someone that can 24/7 amazes me. (Sounds like me XD). The bell rang and class had started. All of my students walked in and so did she. I looked at her past the glare of the,light on my glasses as she walked up to her normal desk. She sat down and looked at me and smiled. I looked down and sighed. I sighed starting today's class.

-After Class-

Your POV

I smiled as usual but many people don't know that this is plastered. I sigh happily and walk down the stairs out the door to my locker to end the day and to go home. As I neared my locker people would pass and snicker and point at me. I sighed knowing what had happened. My assumption was correct when I saw it. Written all over my locker were things like 'whore, slut, dumbass, bitch' etc. I sighed walking over and putting my stuff away. I heard someone laugh at me and I turned to see....BlackStar. That asshole has been doing this for about the entire school year.

"I see you've found your present." He said laughing. I looked around. Tsubaki was gone. "Oh I see now....you decide to be a total ass hat while your weapon isn't around hmm?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "You'll pay for that." He said and hit my arm shoving me into my locker. I slid down whimpering in pain. I walked home after that and looked at my arm. Bruised. Great it looked broken. I sighed and sat on the edge of the toilet. "Why does this happen to me what the hell did I do?" I asked the floor.

I sighed and an idea came to mind.  'Why take my anger out on them when I can on myself?" I thought and grabbed a razor. (Warning trigger warning if you don't like it or are easily triggered turn back or skip ahead you have been warned). One cuts two cuts three cuts four. Whe I was done I was bawling my eyes and and sighed. I had at least eight cuts on each arm, I stood after wrapping and cleaning my wounds. Stiching those that needed it. If it wasn't for Stein's class I would probably be dead by now. I stood getting changed and putting my bloodied clothes into the wash. I lived alone so I didn't care. I got into bed and made a mental note to wear long sleeves the next day, or at least cover my arms.

-That Morning-

I got up grabbing jeans, my converse a (f/c) shirt and my two favorite arm sleeves. I slipped them on over my bandages and walked out to school. I had eaten and had almost forgotten about the day before. Almost. I walked into Stein's class same plastered smile as ever. He looked at me and froze. I grew confused and walked over. "Professor are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "Take a seat I'll be right back." He said and ran out of the room.

Stein's POV

I ran out of the room after seeing that horrible bruise on her arm. I ran to the death room and ran in. "Hiya stein what is it?" Lord death asked same cartoony voice. "I came to request that I get the day off of teaching I have an important matter to discuss with a student," I said, he looked at me and to spirit. He shrugged and lord death sighed. "You can have the day off of classes but please put your students that are not going to be talked too in Sid's class for the day.

I nodded thanked him and ran out back to my class. I calmed my self and walked in. "Class..today you will be taught by professor Sid and not me..please migrate that way immediately" I said. They stood and filled out. I saw (y/n) trying to leave but I stopped her. "I need to talk to you." I said she smiled and gave a small nod. There's the smile. I sat her at a desk while I rolled my chair up to her. "Tell me...what happened?" I asked. She looked a t me confused same smile. "Whatever do you mean?" She asked. "That bruise...it makes your arm look broken." I said. She looked down and smiled the same.

"I got into a fight the other day." She said same smile damn this smile I can't read her. "I don't believe you." I said. She sighed and looked around. "I do have all day." I said. She looked at me and I sighed rolling to her. I grabbed her arm sleeve (can't remember what it's called) and pulled it up. I saw the full fledged bruise and her bandages. I undid the bandages preparing for the worst.

I saw the blood and the stitches I dropped her arm. I felt a sharp pang in my chest. I went to a drawer in my desk. "What are you doing?" She asked. I dialed lord death and faced him away from her. "Stein what is it?" He asked. "I have a very important matter to discuss with you at the moment are you free?" I asked he sighed and nodded. "I can't leave death city...so yes." He said, I rolled my green eyes and sighed. "I have found a student that has been cutting..." I said my voice fading off. He got closer to the screen and spirit tried to get into the screen. "ITS NOT MY MAKA IS IT?" He asked. Lord death grew mad and reaper chopped him. "Very well stein I want this student to not leave your sight until they are healed and show no signs of doing that again." He said.

I nodded and he faded away, I walked over to her and helped her rewrap her arm. "How am I supposed to stay in yr sight if I have to go home?" She asked. "That's easy...you'll have to stay with me until you heal." I said. She nodded and we walked out of my room and to my laboratory.

Thank you Dramaqueen2905 for this idea. I'll have the Next part up in a bit after this one...see ya in a bit...I hope this reached your idea,,,trendycupcakeslover out.