Quickie

Your POV

I've been living with the professor and Ms. Marie for a little while now, currently Ms. Marie went shopping so that left the professor and I alone. I pushed the metal door to my room open and the hinges screeched loudly. I cringed a little and let is slam behind me as I usually did. My feet padded down the cold concrete steps to the main level of the lab. Reaching the main floor of the lab I could hear the tapping of the keyboard, this told me that Stein was on his computer. Working on tests or doing some kind of research.

Walking over to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned back letting himself relax. I smiled and kissed his cheek gently. I forgot to mention, that we're dating. No one else knows. Not even Marie. She can't know though, she would probably flip her lid and then tell everyone. Spirit would never let it go that Stein has a girlfriend. None of the students can know, they already find him creepy. Our little secret, a forbidden love of sorts.

"What are you working on?" I asked

He hummed gently. "At the moment it is research, but after that I have to work on the next lesson plan for class."

I pulled him out from under his desk and turned him to face me. I climbed onto his lap and he wrapped his slender arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder. He sighed heavily. I smiled gently and ran my nails up and down his back as he shivered gently.

"What a peculiar response." I smirked.

He sat up and shook his head as he turned his screw. "You know exactly what your touch does to me."

I shrugged "Still fun to see, I suppose."

It grew quiet before an idea hit me. I stood up and he looked at me before stretching a little. "I think you need a break from school work."

He rose a brow at me and tilted his head. "What are you thinking of?"

I shrugged. "Marie isn't home. There's a room upstairs that's empty and has a lock on the door."

He grinned as he picked up what I was laying down. He stood and picked me up in his arms as he started walking to his room as he left his computer in the dark as the spinning screw screen saver came on. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he held me close. I felt his right arm leave my body as it grasped the metal handle for the large metal door. He pulled it open and used his foot to hold it open long enough for him to step through with the both of us.

He walked to the bed and threw me on it before he took his lab coat off and threw it to the desk that was on the other side of the room. He looked at me and smirked as I giggled gently. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the end of the bed. The backs of my thighs met with his as he bent over. His hand was next to me on the bed and I reached up and cupped his cheek with mine. During intimate things like this he's never rough like he is with his specimens or how he is with battles.

No, he's always really gentle. He moved down slowly and our lips met. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss as he put his weight on me. It was enough for me to feel it but not enough to hurt me. He pulled away and brushed my hair from my face. He gave a small smile. One that I don't see often, well I see it more than the rest of the students at least. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I pulled him closer. I buried my face into his chest and he chuckled gently.

I kissed his cheek again as I pulled away. He sat up slowly and looked at me. He walked over to the dresser and took off his glasses before he put them on top of it. From there he moved to the door and pushed his foot against the bottom to align the locks on the door. He slid them closed and turned to look at me. I let my legs fall to the side of the bed now as my back was arched.