Experiments

Your pov

I was met with a cold wash of air when I opened the familiar stitched door.  Some may ask why I am at the patchwork lab.  Well that's simply really.  I live here.  With the maddened Professor Stein.  He should be home on his computer or in his lab but that's per usual. 

Why do I live here? I am his assistant.  Death wanted me to live with him so I could watch his madness fluxes that he gets.  Even though I've been able to calculate when they will occur.  Like right now for example. 

He is in his lab.  How do I know?  Can't you hear the laughter and bone saws in his lab? Some may think it isn't a pleasant sound.  But it soothes me.

My hypothesis is that I have some sort of feelings for the professor but I can't be certain because I've never felt this way before.  I drop my keys on the counter ad I hear the saws and laughing stop.  He must know I'm home now. 

I hear a door open and footsteps down the hall.  "(Y/nnnnn)." He sang chuckling slightly.  Here we go.  "Yes?  What is it? " I asked as he appeared in the door way.  A sickening smile on his face and his green eyes having an insane look. 

"Do you want to help me with my experiments my dear assistant? " he asked.  I smiled and nodded.  "What kind of experiments? " I asked.  He chuckled and grabbed my hand. 

"How about I just show you? " he said.  I nodded and he took me to the lab.  He opened the door where we were met with an unconscious Spirit.  I looked at Stein. 

He chuckled at me and smirked as he shook slightly.  "Don't you like the specimen? " he asked as he walked to it.  I looked at him before walking over to Stein. 

He looked at me and his smile fell and the chuckling stopped.  His eyes went back to their dull state and he looked at the table. "(Y/n)..be honest with me... Did I do this? " he asked.  I walked to him grabbing his arm.  "Stein... You know it wasn't you. " I said quietly.  He looked at me and brushed me off slightly. 

I signed and looked at him.  "Stein... May I run an experiment? " I asked.  He gave a nod.  I walked to him and pulled him to me.  I hugged him and he ever so slowly returned it before he sighed and tightened his grip.  "I'm sorry that I always do this. " he said.  I looked at him and put a hand under his chin to make him look at me.  "Stein... You can apologise all you'd like... I sighed up for this the day I became your assistant... And I will not go anywhere no matter what happens. " I said he looked at Me and nodded. 

"May I run an experiment? " he asked.  I nodded and he ever so slowly moved down and kissed me.  I was shocked at first but returned it.  He smiled and pulled me closer.  He pulled away and looked at me.  "My hypothesis was correct. " he said.  I rose a brow and he smirked.  "And what is your conclusion? " I asked.  He smiled and looked at me. 

"My conclusion is that we both have feelings that aren't explainable... Also that they are only for each other. " he said.  I smiled and nodded.  "Then let's run some experiments shall we... Professor? " I asked he nodded and I grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom. 

He looked at me and smirked.  "You have an insane way of running an experiment. " he said.  I chuckled and removed his glasses, lab coat,  and his shirt.  He smirked and did the same with me.  He pushed me to the bed and straddled Me.  He kissed me and I smirked kissing him back. 

He trailed the kisses to my neck and smirked.  I moaned and grabbed his shoulders as he found my sweet spot and nibbled on it. 

I moaned as he left it alone and kissed along my stomach and grabbed my breasts.  I arched my back as he pulled it off and kissed them both. 

He moaned as I moved my hips against him.  He sat up and pulled down my pants and along with his.  He threw them on the room and pressed himself against me.  I moaned as he began to grind against me. 

He moved to my neck and kissed at it once again as he was grinding against me.  I pushed him over and removed my underwear along with his boxers. 

He looked at me and smirked.  "I'm beginning to like this experiment. " he said.  I placed a finger on his tip and smirked.  "It appears so. " I said he looked at me as I crawled over to him. 

He watched as I pinned his arms above his head and straddled him.  I slowly pushed down and moaned.  "Damn... You're huge. " I mumbled. He chuckled and sat up grabbing my hips as I grabbed his shoulders.. "You're tight. " he said. I chuckled and began slightly moving.  He moaned as I did and pulled me to him tighter and began to move his hips against me.  I moaned loudly as the pleasure hit me. 

He smirked and pushed me over and held onto me before smirking and pulling out then pushing back in.  "Hmm Stein. " I said.  "Dammit (y/n)." He said I smirked and moved my legs as he went deeper in.  I moaned louder and he smirked.  "Scream my name." He said I shook my head and he tightened his grip on my hips and slammed into me faster and faster until my vision began to blur.  "Scream my name. " he said again.  I shook my head.  "No! " I said.  He pulled out and slammed into me again going deeper and reaching my g-spot.  I arched my back.  "DAMMIT, STEIN RIGHT THERE! " I said.  He smirked and kept going.  "Good girl. " he said.  I moaned loudly and felt an unfamiliar tightness form in my stomach.  "Stein... I'm close. " I panted.  He nodded and kissed me neck.  "I know... Hang in there I'm almost there. " he said I nodded and held the tightness there.  He began to pant and get sloppy.  "Dammit... Are you ready? " he asked.  I nodded and he gave a few more thrusts before I lost hold of the tightness and came along with him. 

He pulled out and leaned back a bit as his seed dripped out of me and off his tip.  I panted and looked at him.  "That was the best experiment... I've ever done. " I said.  He smirked and kissed me.  "We should experiment like that more often" he said.  I nodded and he smirked before he grabbed the blanket and covered us up with it.  I laid on his chest and was on the verge of sleep.  "STEIN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!?! " we heard.  I chuckled as stein looked annoyed.  "Spirit you will stay on that table until I am ready to get you off of it" he said I chuckled and fell asleep soon after as Stein lit a cigarette and kissed my forehead and watched me sleep.  "Good night... My beautiful specimen. " (1223 words