Dramatic Much

An-I haven't wrote a story for me yet so this will be in my POV...I CAN write one for whoever wants one you just need to give me an idea and i will do my best to make it...enjoy

My POV

I was sitting on the couch that faced the hall way for our rooms. I've been staying here as more of a student/maid/weapon for a few months now. I asked him to help me train because I wasn't used to the whole idea of being a weapon and meister.

It was early and for whatever the reason I woke up before my Professor did. Or should I say Stein. He prefers for me to call him that when we are out of school. I sighed as I was reading a book like I always did because there isn't a TV and I enjoy reading that is probably one of the reasons that he would like to dissect me because he has never met any student/teenager that enjoys reading like I do. (this is true you guys have got to see my library...full of books archive has more...and i read daily..when i'm not updating)

I heard footsteps and looked up while in the middle of taking a drink of my water and instantly spit it out falling on the floor rolling and having a coughing fit. I regained myself and looked at my Professor. "Dramatic much?" he asked with a chuckle and opened the fridge. "It isn't my fault you don't know how to wear clothes..even though there is a minor in this house." I said standing and resuming my place on the couch.

He closed the door and looked at me. "You can't tell me you don't like seeing this.." he said smirking and leaning over the counter. I rolled my eyes and he sighed. "Would you like to know how I know this, Anne?" he asked. I looked at him and rose a brow. "What?" he asked. "You've always called my by my last name never my first." I said. He shrugged and looked at me.

"You call me by my first name when we aren't in school its\'s only fair." he said. I looked at him smug look written on my face. "Fair huh?...you would dissect your ex weapon and not let him dissect you..." I said and stood walking over to him putting my water and book on the counter. He was now sitting in a chair and facing me. "It is fair because I did dissect myself." he said. I smirked and walked over. "I see that.." I said and ran a hand over his stitches. I did this and he tensed and shivered. Interesting. I walked around him a bit and turned to him. I whispered into his ear. "I never would have thought that a student of yours could make you shiver at the slightest touch of their hand." I said an turned to walk away in victory.

I made it to the doorway of the hall before I was grabbed and thrown to the wall. I looked up to see Stein's face inches from my own. I chewed the inside of my lip. "And I would never have known that I would make you spit out your water at the mere sight of me." he said breathing on my neck. I was in my pajamas and had my bed ridden hair in a low hanging ponytail but i wish i hadn't. He chuckled and leaned into my neck. He kissed it a few times and left a bite.

He looked at me and I new by the heat i was blushing madly. He smirked and walked away a bit. "I'll see you at lunch, Anne." he said. I frowned and grabbed his wrist and threw him onto the ground and got on top of him. "You are not going anywhere you are going to finish what you started...Professor." I said and pinned his hands to the floor. He stared at me and I smirked. "Nothing to say huh?" I asked.

He smirked more and as did I. I leaned down and looked at him. He leaned up closing the gap between us and kissed me. I kissed back and let go of his hands. They shot to my waist and mine went to his chest. We deepened the kiss and I smiled letting go and catching my breath.

He smirked and sat up and I was on his lap. He held me there by my waist and kissed me then trailed them to my jaw line and to my neck. He searched for my sweet spot and I moaned as he found it. He attacked it and I moaned more. I smiled as he reached his hands to the hem of my shirt. He pulled it off and I smiled. He cupped my covered breasts and I smiled and moaned. He reached around and unhooked my bra throwing it to the corner of the room. I smiled as he ran his cold hands up tracing each curve. (I am chubby bunny XD)

I moaned as he grabbed my breasts and squeezed. He smirked and reached down and I leaned back as he licked and nibbled on each bud making them numb. I moaned and He let go and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him while he stood up with me and walked to his room. He threw me to the bed and I smiled. I ran my hands on his chest again and smirked as he shivered. I leaned up and kissed him and pushed him over. He grabbed the hem of my shorts and pulled them down.

I took them off and threw them to the corner of the room. He smiled and ran his hands along my thighs and ass. I smiled and broke the kiss. I reached down to his sweatpants and smiled. I pushed my palm against his semi hardened length and he bucked his hips. I smiled and sat up and slipped off his sweatpants. I ran my hands up his thighs and to the hem of his boxers pulling them down. His member sprang out and I crawled over and grabbed his shaft. He flinched and I smirked as I began to stroke it slowly. I flipped my leg over his chest and hovered over him with him in my hand. (hehe 69).

I kissed the tip and he moaned slightly. I engulfed his tip in my mouth and sucked twirling my tongue around. I moaned when he slipped off my underwear and pushed two fingers in. he began to thrust and I moaned against his length and made him moan. He kissed my clit and I smiled. I started to bob my head and he inserted another finger and another. I began to shake and he sped up playing with my clit.

I felt the knot form and he began to get louder. He had a hand firmly on my hips and held me in place. I moaned and dropped my hips a little. He had more access now and he made me moan louder. I smiled as I felt him twitch in my mouth and he filled me with his seed. I smiled and moaned as I came over his hand.

I rolled off out of breath and the sat up licking his lips and hands. I smirked as he came over. He went between my legs and lined himself up. He looked at me and smirked. "Are you ready to get down to business?" he asked. I nodded and he slowly pushed in and grabbed my hips. I bit my lip and clutched onto the sheets. He kissed me a few times while I adjusted. He pulled back and I gave a nod. He began to slowly thrust and I moaned slightly. He notices this and sped up. I moaned louder and he smiled.

He began to moan as well and I smiled. "Stein...harder." I said. He obliged and went harder and deeper. He sped up as well. I moaned louder as we began to make the bed rock. I smiled and he picked me up onto his lap. I moaned as he began to reach my g-spot. I smiled "Stein right there." I said. He nodded and sped up diving for that. He reached it and my moans filled the entire lab. He smirked and I began to bounce against him a little.

I felt the knot form and he began to get sloppy. "Stein...I-i'm close." I said. "Me too." he said. I nodded and he gave a few more thrusts and I felt him release inside me as we came at the same time. He sighed and pulled out falling over. I rolled over to him and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled the covers up. "I love you Stein." I said. He kissed my forehead and smiled. "I love you as well...Anne." he said and we soon feel asleep.

Hey it's been a while...what's up....feel free to comment a request if you want...I'll be happy to write it for you...I just need a name though...unless you want me to come up with a nickname he calls you....that's it for now see ya later...trendycupcakeslover out