Madness

your POV 

I was sitting on one of Stein's couches and had a small lamp next to me. It was illuminating the book but not the rest of the room. I wasn't even really ready all i could think about was Stein. I blushed at the thought of him."Stop it!" I thought. I sighed and put the book down. 

I heard a door slam shut and footsteps and laughter. I turned my head to listen. they stopped and I turned around. I stood up and walked over to the area. I heard more laughter. "Did he fall into madness?" I thought. I walked to his room he wasn't in there. I walked to his lab he wasn't in there either. He wasn't even at his computer. "If I was Stein where would I be?" I asked the air. "Behind you." I was grabbed and yelped. 

I looked and saw a lab coat. "STEIN PUT ME DOWN." I said and he chuckled some more. "I don't think so my specimen." he said. I squirmed around and he spanked me. "WHAT DID I SAY?" he asked. I looked at him and realized what he was going to do. "Dissect me or..." I thought. "Shit." I mumbled and he put me on the cold counter. 

I yelped and he chuckled again. He grabbed my shirt and a scalpel from his coat. He lifted the sharp blade to my cold skin. He ran it along and I shivered. He looked at me a sickening grin on his face. He wasn't wearing glasses. For the first time i got to see his sea green eyes. I smiled and lifted a hand to his face. He stopped shredding my shirt and looked at me. I smiled lightly and he let go. "Snap out of it Stein." I said. 

HE gasped and fell. I got off and sat next to him. He looked at me and looked down. "I'm so sorry (y/n)" he said. He scooted to the wall and I looked at him. I sighed and stood and walked over to him. I put a hand on his shoulder and swung a leg over his lap. I sat down and he looked at me. "Stein...you had no control over what you were doing...It's fine you didn't hurt me." I said. I put my arms around is waist and pulled him in. He sat there for a minute before he leaned in to my neck and put his arms around my waist. 

We sat there for what felt like eternity but was actually only a few minutes. He let go and leaned back. I did the same but left my hands on his shoulders. "(y/n).." he said. I looked at him and tilted my head. "Hmm?" I asked. "Why is my lap wet?" he asked. I froze and turned a deep red. "You probably spilled something on yourself." I said and stood. I reached a hand down to him but he smirked and grabbed it. He didn't pull me up with him he pulled me back to him. "Liar." he said. His hot breath went to my neck and he kissed it. I relaxed in his arms and he pulled me to his lap again. He held me closer and continued to search for my sweet spot. 

I gasped and tensed when he found it. I felt him smile against it and my neck. I tilted my head so he could have more access. Now he dove in and ran a hand to my ass and pulled me even closer. I moaned and put my hands on his shoulders. His legs came up behind me and held me on his lap. He let go and I looked at him. He smiled and I grabbed his shirt. I pulled him in and smashed my lips against his. He smiled and I looked at him.  

He kissed back and I ran a hand through his hair. He smiled ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I denied and he ran his hand under my shirt. He found my uncovered breasts and fondled them and gave them a squeeze. I moaned and he dove his tongue into my mouth. I smiled and we fought for dominance. He won and let go. He ran his hands to the hem of my shirt. I lifted my arms and he pulled it off. He threw my shirt somewhere in the darkness and looked down. I realized what happened and covered my chest. "Hey now." he said. He grabbed my wrists and moved them. 

"Stein don't."  I said and pulled them back.  I looked down and he sighed. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "If only you could see how beautiful you are in my eyes." he said. I looked at him and he smiled a little. "What?" I asked. He ran his hands behind me and pulled me closer. "You're beautiful." he said. I ran my hand around his neck and pulled him closer. He chuckled and sat up. "Now will you let me look at you?" he asked. I nodded and leaned back. He smiled and ran his hands along my stomach. I shivered and he smirked. He ran a hand to my breasts and traced them. I bit my lip and looked at him. 

He smirked and bent closer to my chest. He kissed along my chest and to my breast. He kissed them both and brought them into his hands. I moaned and threw my head back. He smirked and started to suck on one of the hardened buds. He played with the other and smiled. He let go of that one and went to the other. I smiled and sat there like putty in his hands. I started to grind against his length and felt it get harder under me. I let go and sat up. "Wanna play that game huh?" He asked. He picked me up and walked down the dark hallway. 

We walked into a room and he turned the light on. He laid me down on a cold table. I gasped and he chuckled. He pulled me to the end where my legs hung off the edge. He tied my wrists down. I looked at him as he threw his shirt and lab coat over to the side. He split my legs and pressed against me. I moaned and arched at his length at my core. He began to rub a little and I pulled on the chains. "You won't be getting out of there unless I let you." he said and spun a key around his finger. 

I growled and sat up. I stopped about half way. I looked at him and he chuckled. "You look mad." he chuckled and tilted his head. I glared at him and bit my lip. "I won't give in so easily." I thought and he stopped. He got on the table and walked over to me. He kissed me and I smiled. "STOP IT." I thought. He moved and got on top of me. His hands went to mine and I felt the key against mine. I grabbed it when he kissed me and released my hands. He looked at me and I put my hands to his chest. He looked down and I sighed. 

"How did you-" I cut him off when I shown him the key. He smirked and I sat up. I leaned back while he undid my pants and pulled them off along with his. I smiled when I saw the tent in his boxers. He walked over and looked at me. I smiled and he shoved his length against me. I gasped and started to grind mine against his. He smirked and I heard him huff. HE stopped and bent down to my ear. "you have no idea how long I've wanted to dissect you." he said. I shivered and he pulled back and smirked. "I can see you feel the same." he said and ran a hand along my core. I moaned and he smirked. "I'm right aren't I?" he asked. 

I shook my head and turned away from him. "Don't lie to me." he said and shoved a finger into me. HE started to thrust and I moaned and arched. He smirked and took off his boxers and my underwear. He lined himself up and pushed in. I moaned and forgot about the pain when I looked into his eyes. He smiled and started to pump faster. I felt the knot form and I smiled. I threw my head back and propped myself on my arms. "STEIN." I said as I came. He thrusted a few more times and I came inside me. I panted and fell onto the table while he pulled out and sighed. He walked around and to me. He smiled and picked me up carrying me to his room. He put me on his bed and got in and we fell asleep to the sound of each others breathing.