You're Mine

An-Since I say you're mine so many times in these I thought I'd give it it's own lemon... Oh and thanks for the 2.74K reads I'm like holy shit...

------------------

Your POV

I signed as I leaned back in my chair. I've served detention before but never by myself. I looked around the room.

It was like any other but the only difference was my professor.  Was he like the others? A zombie? A death scythe? Not on the least. He was a mad scientist. And the best mediate to ever graduate the DWMA. 

I looked over to him with his screw in all its glory.  He wasn't concerned with what I was doing. He was during there hunched over his desk, grading papers as per usual. 

I tilted my head as I looked at him again.  He didn't seem to notice my gaze.  Or it didn't faze him.  I let  a small sign and returned my gaze to the ceiling. 

"Is there something the matter, (y/n)?" i heard. I looked up to my professor.

"Not at all, what gives you the idea that something is? "I asked letting my feet fall to the floor and of the desk. 

"Just the way you've been staring at me...that's all." He said glancing up at me before returning his gaze to the papers before him.

"Does my staring bother you, professor?" I asked a slight smirk playing at my lips. He gently and calmly put his pen down and leaned back to look at me.

I felt his green orbs scan me.  Without a moment to lose we both stood and walked over to each other slamming our lips together. I jumped up wrapping my arms and legs around his neck and waist.  He firmly grabbed my ass and walked over to his desk setting me down. 

He grabbed y waist and I released my legs.  He pushed against me and kissed me deeply asking for entrance. 

I denied his access and he bit my bottom lip making me jump as he drew blood.  I pushed him back and touched my lip ad he licked his.  "You're mine now. "He said. 

I smirked and pulled him over.  I slammed my lips to his and he moaned lightly as I brushed my knee at his length.  I smirked and pulled him to me by his neck and laid on the table.  He laid above me with an arm propping himself up. 

He pulled back and smirked at me before moving his lips along my jawline and to my neck. I moaned lightly as he hit the sensitive flesh.  "Professor..." I moaned breathlessly. 

He smirked against my skin he brushed along my sweet spot and I gasped.  He took it as a clue and sucked on that spot.  I moaned and tugged at his hair.  He ran his hands to my aides and down to my jacket.  He pulled it off as I sat up and I removed my shirt.  He pulled me off the table and began to remove his pants and I removed mine. 

I got back on the table in only my bra and underwear that I had designed myself.  With black and (f/c)  patches and white stitches. 

I watched as he removed his lab cost and shit and pit his lab coat back on.  I rose a brow before he explained.  "It's in case anyone walks in. "He said.  I nodded and he walked over. 

I smirked as he pushed his length against me.  "It appears that I'm not the only one who likes stitches. " he said.  I chuckled and looked at him. "It appears so. " I said.  He leaned down and grabbed his scalpel and removed my bra and underwear revealing myself fully.  He smirked and moved his boxers to his knees for a quick retreat if needed. 

He lined up and pushed my legs apart.  He looked at me and I nodded smirking at him before he slammed in. 

I gasped at the pain and pleasure as I grabbed his wrists.  He looked at me patiently and I nodded allowing him to move.  He moved with a grunt and I bit my lip.  He moved faster seeing he was getting no reaction.  I gasped biting my lip more and drawing blood.  He pulled out and slammed in.  I lost it and moaned loudly. 

He smirked and leaned down.  "Told you-you were mine. " he whispered in my ear nibbling on it.  I moaned as he went farther and faster into me.  He reached places I never would have thought I had.  He looked at me and smirked.  He pulled me to the end of the table and moved my legs apart farther. 

I moaned louder at this and he smirked.  He began to huff and I could see the sweat on his forehead.  I smirked and wrapped my legs around him once again.  He pounded into me as I bounced against him. 

I felt a knot form and I looked at him trying to hold it in.  He smirked at me.  "I know you're close just hang in there... Wait for me. " I nodded and tried my best. 

He began to get rougher and a bit sloppy as he began to get louder as he groaned.  His breathing was as unstable as his insanity and I lost my hold and panted and screamed.  "Professor! " I said.  That was enough to push him over the edge.  He pulled out and finished on the floor.  He panted a little as he leaned in the table.  "Damn... Now I have to clean that. " he said I sat up and chuckled.  He looked at me and kissed me.  He moved and helped me over the white liquid in the floor.  I got dressed and he did as well.  He cleaned his mess and sprayed the air and I looked at him.  He walked over and kissed me again.  "I guess I am yours. " I said before we left the classroom.
That was probably the best detention I've had and I can't wait to have more.