Blindfolded (Reverse)

An- i was asked by one if you lovely perverts XD to make a reverse for the precious Blindfolded one. So here you go. (So sorry i forgot your username 😖🔫)

Your POV

"Baby~~!" I screamed. He chuckled ad he moved from the bed and i heard the clicking of his screw. I was panting and sweat beaded my body. He had me blindfolded and i was gagged. Was.

I panted as i listened to where he was. I felt his weight on the bed again. Then the feeling of something cold. I shivered and squirmed as i bit my lip. He pushed the rubber thing into my entrance and i heard the click of something that was followed with a vibrating sensation.

I screamed loudly at the sensation and he backed away. As mine quieted i heard him moan so i knew he wasn't able to take what he was seeing.

"You have been a very naughty girl~ Disobeying me in class then when we are home~~" he said deeply.

I bit my lip. He was a lot for some people but this was driving me insane. Something that wasn't either of our strong suits.

He moved back over and pushed my twitching legs down. I felt his breath and i shivered. His tongue left his mouth and met with my clit for the second time. He flicked it slowly and i felt him as he turned the setting up on the vibrator and thrusted it slowly. I moaned loudly.

"I believe you would be better than a vibrator~~" i moaned.

He stopped and i felt him sit up. He seemed to be thinking. I heard him get off the bed and the poofs of clothes hitting the floor. The vibrator was removed along with the blindfold.

"I want you to see what I'm about to do~~" he said. I nodded and bit my lip.

I felt his tip touch me and i flinched lightly. He ran his thumbs along my arms and his hands intertwined with mine. He bit lightly at my chest and my neck.

I felt his member lightly rub against me and i smirked. He pulled away and guided his member to my entrance before throwing his glasses off sexily. I chuckled lightly and he pushed in.

I moaned as he held his grip on my hand and the other on my thighs. He pushed in and thrusted slowly. I moaned lightly  as he did. His breathing hitched as he continued and used deeper thrusts.

I smiled and dug my nails into his shoulders as  i wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed more and our breathes filed the room.

They were of pleasure.

Ecstasy.

Romance.

Love.

All we knew was that he wanted this scene to happen. And so did i. He wanted me and i wanted him. This was the perfect moment. Two bodies merging as one in the ultimate embrace. Called love making.

His huskily voice filled my ears. "I'm close~"

I nodded and gasped. "Me too~" i said.

He sped up his thrusts as I bounced away from him. The sound of our moaning and the slapping of skin along with the bed hitting the wall could be heard. He grabbed my hips and squeezed tightly as he went rougher. I felt the climax build as I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Stein~~~!!" I said and my body shook violently over his member as I felt the knot release. He continued as he got closer and closer. He groaned loudly as he twitched inside me and I was filled with his hot seed.  He pulled out and we panted. He leaned over me and I felt his short hot breaths on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him. He laid on his side as we calmed down. He grabbed the sheet and put it over us before pulling me close. 

"I love you so much." he said. 

I smiled. "I love you even more."