11 minutes in heaven part two

It was the day after the party. I had been nervous all day. I was supposed to stay after class with Stein.We had five minutes until class was over. Stein had been working on the same paper for the past ten minutes. I sighed and looked at him His hand wasn't moving. He had his other not on the desk like it was under it. He had his jaw clenched as well. "What are you doing Stein?" I thought. I sighed and jumped when he stood. 

"Class is dismissed early." he said. Everyone got up and ran out of class and me.Well I sat there. I looked at my professor and he seemed to be smirking. I gulped when he started to make his way up the stairs. He sat down next to me and leaned back putting his feet on the desk. he chuckled. "Don't look so worried (y/n)." he said. he put his feet down and turned to face me. I looked at him and he smirked. "Shall we get on with the lesson?" he asked. I stood up not being able to take it anymore. 

I pushed him back onto the chair and sat on his lap. Surprised he let a moan slip out. I smiled and put my hands on his hair. He had his hand on my waist holding me in place. He moved to my neck while he started to grind his hips against mine. I smiled and fell limp in his arms. He smiled and moved his mouth to my chest. He kissed along the top part of my blouse that showed a part of my cleavage. 

I moaned and he smiled. I took his glasses off and he smiled. He attacked my neck again and left a bit of a bigger mark than last night. I had worn a long collared shirt to hide it today. "Don't hide the mark that shows you're mine again." he said and slammed his hips against mine. I nodded and moaned arching my back. He took a hand to my blouse buttons and un-clipped them all with one movement. 

I looked at him and he smiled. He picked me up and put me on the desk. He hovered over me pushing me on my back. He ran his hands along my bare stomach and I shivered. He chuckled and bent down pressing himself against me. I moaned a little and he kissed along my chest. He made a line down my stomach and to the waist line of my skirt. He grabbed it and pulled it off throwing it across the room. He looked at me and began to finger me through my underwear. I moaned a little louder and shook on the table. 

He smiled and took his coat off along with his sweater. I smiled and blushed at his chest. "What like something you see?" he asked. I nodded and he chuckled. "good so do I." he said. I blushed an even darker shade and he bent over me again. He kissed me now taking my blouse off the rest of the way. He threw it somewhere with my skirt and looked at me. Now I was in my (f/c) bra and underwear. I gulped and he smirked. "Don't be scared." he said. I nodded and he brought me up to him. 

He sat back in his chair and let me crawl on top of him again. I looked at him and he pulled my legs around his waist more. Now I could fully feel his length against me. I gasped and he started to grind against me again. "Stein." I whispered and he smiled. "Yes?" he asked. "Stop making me....wait." I said and he nodded standing. He pushed me on the table and ripped off my bra and underwear. 

He shoved two fingers inside me and began to thrust. I moaned and gripped the edge of the table. He smirked and leaned down. I felt his breath on my throbing womanhood. He shoved his mouth onto me and began to lick and suck. I arched my back and moaned louder. "Stein.." I said and he chuckled the vibration sending me over the edge. 

He stood up licking the juices off his fingers. I panted and caught my breath while he took off his pants and boxers. He bent over again and nibbled on my ear. "This is going to hurt dear." he said. I nodded and bit my lip. He pushed himself slowly into me while I growled at the pain. He stopped and kissed the pain away as I adjusted. 

"Move." I said and he pulled out and slammed into me. I moaned and the pain stopped. He went faster and I felt breasts bounce against me. He ran his hands up and squeezed them both. I moaned and he went faster. "uhhh." I said and he smirked. "Louder." he said and pounded into me. "Ahhh." I said and he smirked. "Good girl." he said. I smiled and started to grind my hips against him. He groaned and grabbed my thighs. 

He slammed into me harder than earlier. "Damn you're tight." he said. I became a panting moaning mess on the table. He gave me a few more thrusts before I finished. He pulled out and stood there for a second. After I relaxed he pulled me over to him and my legs were hanging off the table. HE grabbed one and put it over his shoulder. He slammed into me and I fell back onto the table. "I'm not done with you yet." he said. I began to moan even louder before as he brushed against my g-spot. 

"Right there Stein." I said and he went faster and harder for that spot. I heard him start to groan as he got close. "Stein I'm gonna." I said and he nodded. "Me too." he said. He gave me a few more thrusts before I finished again. He pulled out and came out all over the table and myself. He panted and sighed. He put his clothes back on except for his lab coat. He cleaned me off and put it over me. I smiled weakly at him. "Uh Stein." I said and he looked at me. "Hmm?" he asked and I looked down and blushed. "How am I going to walk?"I asked. he looked at me and face palmed. "Shit." 

That does that part for the lemons..XD hope you liked it...see ya later...trendycupcakeslover out