Merry Christmas

Your POV

I smiled as a pair of arms covered in a stitched lab coat were slowly wrapped my midsection. I looked to the face on my shoulder. "Hey baby." I smiled. "Hello dear." He replied. "What do you want for Christmas?"he asked. I smirked and looked at him.

It was only an hour until midnight. "You're a bit late don't you think?" I asked. "The time says I'm an jour early" he said and put his hands on my hips. I chuckled. "Does it now?" I asked as u grabbed his shirt. "Indeed." He said. I smiled at him as he gave a soft one back. I pulled him down and kissed him.

I looked at Stein before whispering in his ear. "All I want is you." I sang lightly. Without a moment to lose he picked me up and put me on the counter. "I'm glad we share the same list." He said. I smiled and cupped his face with my hands as his hands found their way around my waist. I kissed him roughly as he pressed against me.

I smirked as he picked me up again. He carried me to our shared room. I smirked as he tossed me to the bed and threw his lab coat aside. He grabbed a (f/c) bow and put it on his screw. I chuckled as he came over. He crawled over to me and smirked as he kissed me along my neck and collar bone. I let out small moans as electricity shot through me.

I grabbed his shoulders and pressed his body against mine. He smirked and chuckled. "I know you're cold. But hang in there dear." He said. His voice sent shivers down my spine. "You're giving me chills." I said. He pulled away and smirked. "Don't I always?" He asked.

I nodded and he took off his shirt. I smiled and unbuttoned my black blouse. He smirked as the bra I had that he loved mind you was revealed. "You came prepared " he said. I smirked and looked at him. "Lucky guess." I said and poked his nose.

I smiled as he sat me on his lap and pulled me close. He removed the thin black fabric of my shirt and threw it to mingle with his lab coat. He unclasped the elastic band of my bra and threw that to be joined with his shirt.

I smirked and put my arms around his neck as he ran his hands along my back and kissed along my chest. I let out small moans here and there as he did. With my head back I saw the time. It was already almost half an hour before midnight. I smirked.

He caught what I was looking at and smirked. "Don't rush perfection." He purred. I smirked and he pushed me from his lap. He stood off the bed and took off his belt and smirked at me ad he ever so slowly unbuttoned his pants and brought them to join his ankles on the floor.

He crawled over again and unclipped my skirt and pulled it off slowly. My core was almost revealed to him and I saw him blush and look away. I sat up and looked at him. I put a hand OK his cheek and brought him to look at me.

"Don't be shy." I purred. He smirked and kissed me again. His manhood found his way to my flower. I smirked and grinded on him slowly. He moaned lightly into my chest as he dug his nails into the sheets. "Don't do that." He mumbled.

"Oh? But you like it." I said and did it again. He grabbed my hips and liked at me. "Obey me." He said. I smirked and looked at Jim as I sat on his lap. "Or what?" I asked. He growled and pushed me over. He ripped off my underwear and inserted his fingers. I moaned loudly at the sudden move. "You going to do that again?" He asked. I moaned loudly as he moved them harder. "Hmmm." I said. "That isn't an answer." He said. "F-fine! I won't." I said.

He pulled his hand away from and stood as I regained myself. I panted as he smirked and removed his boxers. I blushed and looked away. "Don't be any." He mocked and I chuckled. "Copy cat." I said and he shrugged.

He crawled over and kissed me. He pushed me over again and intertwined his fingers with mine as he proper himself on the bed. He looked at me and I gave a smile. He blushed lightly and slowly pushed in. He spread my legs more as he pushed in. He stopped and kissed my neck as I moaned.

He began to slowly move as I felt every inch of him move along my walls. He began to pant a bit and I looked at the clock. "Fifteen minute..hah." I moaned. He chuckled and pushed a little harder. I moaned louder and he kissed me.

We kissed and I help my grip on his hand as he thrusted slowly. I moaned as I looked at him. He smirked and put his forehead to mine. "I love you, (f/n) " he said I blushed and kissed him "I love you too, Franken" I said. He blushed at the sound of his first name passing my lips.

He kissed me again and I felt my peak rising. He thruster slowly still and I smirked. "Franken.." I moaned with each passing thrust. "I know baby." He said and began to get sloppy. I moaned loudly as he kissed my neck again.

"Franken!" I yelled and he groaned. He gave a few more thrusts and fell on my chest. I looked at the clock. "Best...present...ever" I said he chuckled and rolled over. He looked at the clock. He kissed me and smiled as he pulled the bow off his screw. "Indeed it was." He said.

~~~~

Yo dudes! Hey I live am I right? Well thanks for reading. This was a random idea I had. Its now like 12:35 in da morning and here I am writing this dirty monstrosity on...Christmas day...idk why..well here's my present to you my pretties. XD I need a name for you guys still...lovers? Cuppycakes? Dirty-minded-weirdos? Idk...any ideas? Well see ya later TCCL out!