Dangerous Woman (version 2)

Your POV

I was sitting in class with headphones in. I was listening to dangerous woman on my phone and couldn't hear anyone. I wasn't aware that I was staring at my professor until I was snapped out of my thoughts by his monotone voice. "Miss (l/n) I need you to pay attention." He said. I nodded nod sat up. He turned around in his chair and went on with the lesson.

-After Class-

I walked down the stairs to the front of the rom after grabbing my stuff. Everyone always left before me. I looked at my professor throwing my stuff to a seat and walking to his desk. He looked up at me and I looked at the floor. "Yes?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and gave me his attention. "Is it about you staring in class today?" He asked. I blushed slightly and shook my head, "then what is it?" He asked, I sighed. "There is someone in this class that gives me a feeling.." I said, he nodded, "what kind of feelings?" He asked

I looked down and he sighed. "Why are you coming to me about this any way..why not miss Marie?" He asked. "Because you can help." I said, he rose a brow. "How can I-," he was cut off by a kiss. He let go and looked at me. "You make me feel like a dangerous woman." I said, he smirked and pulled me to him. He kissed me and I smiled. "You make me go mad." He said, I smiled and he kissed me again. We started a heated make out session on his chair.

He stopped and looked at me. "I want you to come to my lab tonight.." He whispered. I nodded and got off his lap. He stood and walked over. He pinned me against the desk. "No later than nine." He said. I nodded and went to walk away. Bam. I turned and saw him smirking, he spanked me. I smirked and pulled him down by his shirt, I kissed him and smiled and walked away.

-At Nine-ish-

I was walking over to Stein's lab. I shivered at the night air and the fact of what he might do to me. I smiled and hummed a lyric from dangerous woman. Somethin bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman. I looked up and was at his door,I sighed and pushed the door bell. It creaked open and he fell onto the ground. I smiled and he looked at me, he stood a slight blush on his cheeks. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He let me in and before the door latched he tackled me.

I looked at him and he smiled. He tilted his head and i smiled. He wasn't doing anything so I grabbed my shirt and tore it off, he smiled and grabbed my skirt and pulled it down. I smiled and he let go. I kissed him and helped him out of his shirt and lab coat. He picked me up kissing me and finding his way swiftly to his room. He out me on the bed and I took off my underwear and bra slowly while he took off his pants and boxers. He jumped on the bed and I felt his member against me. I smiled and reached down stroking it. He moaned and i smiled.

He pulled back and let me have access. I liked and sucked on it and he moaned louder putting his head back. I smiled and he pushed me down. He leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my core. I shivered and he smirked he bent down and kissed my clit. I moaned and gripped the sheets. I smiled. He began to eat me out and thrust a few fingers in and out. I smiled. He pulled away and licked his lips. He smirked and came down and kissed me. He looked at me and I gave a nod. He pushed in and I groaned. He looked at me and I nodded, he pushed in the rest of the way and back out, I moaned slightly and he thrusted more.

I moaned louder and he pounded into me. "STEIN OH GOD" I said, he smirked and went faster. I smiled and panted more. He reached a spot and I moaned loudly. "STEIN THERE." I said. He smirked and went for that spot. I fell limp with each thrust. And he smiled. He began to get sloppy fan I felt the knot form. I smiled as he released and I screamed his name. He pulled out and fell onto the bed. He panted slightly and I was heavily. "Dangerous woman is right." He said and kissed me. "Yea...no kidding."

Yay...I like both versions...how bout you...I feel like a dangerous woman writing this..oh well...the thrill is awesome XD...I need to not write these anymore..but i still will...fangirl level is like...infinity...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out