Daddy

Your POV 

I woke up to Stein being on the couch in a sitting position. He was sleeping with a paper in his hand and a cigarette in his mouth, I walked over cleaning the couch. I grabbed a blanket and put it on him. He smiled a little and I giggled. I sat on his lap while I played games. I must have woken him up with all the growling and moving. 

I felt arms wrap around me and something poke against me. I looked over my shoulder. Stein was awake and smirking. "Love the wake up call." he said and I bit my lip. "Me too." I said. I leaned back and he grabbed my breast. He lifted my shirt up and grabbed my covered less breasts. (no bra) I gasped and twitched under his touch. He smiled and I felt him nibble on my ear. He tore my shirt off along wit his. I shivered when the air touched me. 

"Stein..." I said and I heard him start to breathe heavy. "You woke me up...pay the consequence." he said. I nodded and whimpered. He ran a hand to my lower half. I didn't have pants because I normally walk around his house in one of his shirts and no pants. It was the weekend after all. He slammed his lower half against mine. "Daddy." I mumbled. He stopped and looked at me. "What did you call me?" he asked, I turned around and smiled. "Do it again and find out." I said. He did and I gasped. "Daddy." I said and got closer. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I kissed him and he grabbed my ass. 

He pulled me closer where I was practically touching his chest with mine. he smiled and started to grind against me again. I let go and moaned a little. "Hmm." I said. He kissed my neck and I smiled. I felt his hard member slip out between his pajama pants and poke me. I stood up on the couch and he pulled my underwear down. I kicked them off and sat down. I slammed down hard on him. He jumped a little and threw his head back. 

"(y/n).." he whispered. I began to rock back and forth and moan. "Daddy." I said and held onto his chest. I began to add slight bounces making him want me more. He growled and I grabbed his wrists. I began to fully bounce on his lap and he moaned. He began to get louder while I held my moans in. His hands let go of mine and went to my breasts. He started to suck on one hardened bud and play and pinch the other. 

 I let go and bounced harder. He flipped me where I was under him. He smiled at me and rammed into me. "Call me that again." he said. He began to slam into me and I moaned. "Stein." I said and he went harder. "Uhhh DADDY."I said. He smirked and the blanket fell off. He smiled and the couch began to rock and creak with his thrusts. I bounced my hips against his and made more friction. I felt the knot start to form. "I'm close Daddy." I said. He nodded and sighed. "Me too dear." he said. He started to pound into me and get sloppy. He gave a few more and we came at the same time. I screamed and he collapsed on my chest. He grabbed my waist and smiled. "You need to wake me up like that more often." he said. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."  

ooh Daddy role play...XD Now I want a Stein....uuuhhhhh....trendycupcakeslover out