What Happened (2)

Your POV

Stein and I walked to his house, I looked at the cobblestone road the entire walk. It was silent t I guess that was ok. I just enjoy his company. But it's not like I like him or any thing. We arrived shortly after showed me to where I would be sleeping for now. I thanked him and he left me to unpack. 'Why is he doing this? He can't care for me can he?' I thought sighing as I unpacked. 'He's following orders from lord death nothing more.' I thought. I flopped on my new bed and sighed looking at the stitched walls.

Stein came in sometime later and said that dinner was ready. I nodded and he walked out to the kitchen with me in tow. We had a silent dinner, I would catch him looking at my arms every now and then. "Professor.." I said. He looked up and stopped eating. "Yes?" He asked. "Will you stop looking at my arms,..what I did is on me...can you stop staring now?" I asked. He dropped his fork and walked over to me. He turned my chair and I dropped my fork. He knelt down I front of me and looked at the floor. "It is my fault....if I would have caught on to your smile sooner and that it was fake then I would have been able to help...I am a poor excuse for a teacher." He said.

I growled at him. He looked up and stood."FOR THE LAST TIME...WHAT I DID IS ON ME YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" I asked, he nodded and walked back over to his food. I stood and marched down the hall slamming my door. I paced my room for about ten minutes until I heard my door open. I looked over my shoulder and saw stein. He walked over and closed the door. "Dear...come here." He said, I looked at him and he sighed. He walked over to me. "What do you want...are you here to pity me more?" I asked. He grabbed me and pulled me close falling to the floor.

He held me into his arms. I sat there not accepting his embrace. He pulled me closer and tighter and I sighed. 'Maybe he does care...' I thought. I hugged back and he sighed. "Can you not yell at me anymore?" He asked. I nodded and sat up. He stood and helped me up. "If you'll follow me I'd like to change your bandages." He said. I nodded and followed him to his lab. He sat me on a table and looked at them. "You pay attention in my class." He said. I nodded. "Might as well do something." I said. He chuckled and nodded. "I suppose." He said.

Stein's POV

When she snapped at me It felt like I was shot or worse...stabbed through the heart. I don't understand myself why I felt that way or when I saw the cuts on her arms. I just knew I had to fix it. I marched to her too without eating myself, 'I'll starve if it means I get to help her' I thought. I opened the door and pulled her to me. She wouldn't accept it at first. 'Please accept me' I thought, she eventually gave in and I smile to myself.

I had her in my lab so I could change her bandages. "I'm sorry for snapping earlier." She said. I looked a t her and sighed, "I deserved it." I said, she shook he head and dropped her arms to her lap. "No...I was being a bitch and thought I didn't  need help." She said. I walked over to her and rose her chin."don't call yourself that ever again." I said. She nodded and hopped down. "I've had a long day....I'm going to bed...goodnight professor." She said asking to her room. I felt cold with out her in the room with me. 'How can I make her see my feelings for her?' I thought tugging at my hair slightly.

Your POV

I flopped in my bed and stared once again at the ceiling, 'what the hell is this feeling?' I thought, I sighed and tugged at my hair. 'am I falling for my professor?' I thought. I sighed and got into bed. 'Maybe I just am.' I thought. I fell asleep that night thinking about stein...and if he felt the same or not.

-The Next Morning-

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I saw last nights dinner still out and I sighed, I cleaned up the mess and started breakfast. When it was done I went and knocked on Stein's door. I opened it and walked over to him sitting the tray on the dresser. I went over and poked him. He woke up and looked at me. For once I could see his eye color. I smiled and he gave me a confused look. "What time is it?" He asked I shook my head. "It's a Saturday chill." I said. He chuckled and flopped back down, "what smells good?" He asked.

I turned and grabbed the tray, "I hope you're referring to this and not the smell of my blood. He looked a t me and saw the smile on my face. "Did you?" He asked I shook my head and out the tray on his bed. "No professor...I have to change them that's it..." I said showing him. He nodded and began to eat. "I'll be right back." I said. He nodded and I walked out. "I don't ever think I've ever seen him so scared like that." I whispered. "I had a good reason to." I heard, I jumped and looked at the doorway. Stein was there dressed and staring at me. "And what might that be?" I asked. He walked over and took over. "Same reason why I'm taking care of you while you heal." He said.

"Is it because lord death told you to?" I asked. He shook his head slightly chuckling. "No it's because I love you..." He said. I looked at him, he stood and looked at me. "Why the look?" He asked. I blinked and looked down. "Surprised?" He asked. Now kneeling before me. (bow down to me peasant ) I sighed and he looked at me. "I was leading you on I" I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away. "I was going to say I feel the same..." I said. He smiled and kissed me. "I don't ever want to see you hurting yourself ever again." He said.