Blindfolded

Your POV

I sighed as i heard the familiar crash if glass on his lab floor. Standing i began walking to his lab. My feet pad softly against the cold floor as i turn the corner and rest my hand on the door knob.  I open the heavy metal door with one hand and see him kneeling to pick up what had been broken. 

"What broke?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh just a jar i had on my examination table." He replied. He stood and looked at me. I had a white tank top on and green shorts. He liked it when i wore his colors.

"You didn't get cut did you?" I ask stepping into the lab. He throws the remains of what was once a jar into the trash and sits back onto his chair and looks at me. "I have never been cut dear." He says.

I smile and nod. I bend over in front of him. "Good." I say as i plant a small kiss on his lips. He smiles as hr pulls me to his lap letting me straddle him. I chuckle lightly as he wraps his arms around me and puts his face into my neck.

"You're awfully touchy today." I say. He hums against me making me shiver. "And you're awfully horny today" He said with a smirk. I blush deeply. "Damn you being a Doctor." I say he chuckles.

He moves in and holds me close by my waist and kisses my neck. He licks up and down trying to find my sweet spot. He eventually finds it and i moan as i grab onto his lab coat.

He smiles as he pulls back. "Dominate me baby." He says in a husky voice making me shiver. I stand and take his hand. We go to the bed room where i smirk at him. "Strip to forth base and lay on the bed." I say. He smirks and does as told.

I turn around to see him looking st me fully naked. I bite my lip as i see his member. He's rock hard already. I walkover and throw my blindfold at him. It was supposed to be for training only but oh well.

"Put it on." I say. He does and lays down.  "Put your hands behind your head." I strip as i tell him what to do. "No matter what i do. You cant let your hands leave that position." I say. He smirks and nods. "Yes mistress "

I smirk and kneel down at his knees that hang off the bed. I run my hands along his thighs as his breathing hitches. I smirk and leave little bites and kisses here and there. But i know where they're being left as i have lipstick on.

Seeing him like this makes me crave him. I run my hands to his shaft. I lean into the bed and watch as his mouth opens and he lets out a gasp. His friend stands up as he's happy to see me.

I chuckle and run my fingers along his shaft as he bites his lip. I wrap my hand around his shaft and give a light squeeze.  He moans and i pull away. He pants a bit. I lick my hand and walk back over.

I grab him again and smile as he tenses.  I stroke slowly and hr pants and writhes around. "Ahh damnit~" he says. I smirk and kiss his tip. He stops and moans. I watch him as i push down swirling my tongue around. He moans loudly and i see him pull on his hair.

"Easy baby~" i say. He moans at my voice around him and i chuckle. His breathing deepens as he's letting me hear him. I smile and flick my lip against the small area under his head.

He nearly screams ad he twitches slightly. I smile and stroke him more. I continue my work and eventually he cums into my mouth. He pants as i pull away but stays hard.

I put my weight on the bed as he pants. I kiss his chest. "Enjoying yourself~?" I ask. He hums lightly. "Remind me again where you got this idea~" he says. I chuckle and kiss his neck. "My imagination~~" i whisper.

He gulps and i move my legs over him. I let his tip find my entrance but i don't push down. I just roll my hips teasing him. He moans lightly and i feel his legs rise as he pulls on his hair and bites his lip.

I slam myself down and he moans loudly. I chuckle and move a bit. I kiss his chest and leave small bites. He smirks and slams his hips into me. "Hey~~" i say. He chuckles. "You said i couldn't use my hands~ not my hips." He says.

I moan as he continues. He sits up and kisses me still not touching me. "Fine you can do what you want to me. But you cant take off the blindfold." I say. He smirks and flips me over. "Deal~" he says.

He slams in and splits my legs roughly. I moan and he thrusts quickly. "I'm so happy this isn't your first time~~" he says. I blush and smirk as i remember how our first time went. It was a little while ago he ravaged me. But he stilstaysay gently enough to not kill me. And as he did it he never let me move more then two feet from his face.

He pushed deeply and chuckled. "I wish i could see your face~" he moans loudly. I chuckle and feel my ending close. "Baby~~ I'm~" i say and he nods. "Me too~~." He says and pushes a few more times before ripping off his blindfold and seeing me as we finish together.  He collapsed and i chuckles "You owe me for this~" he says.