She Likes You

An hey guys if you read the last part at the end in bold I went stupid and made a little thing well this is going to be made off that...enjoy

Your POV

I can't believe it. After doing some research I discovered that the DWMA and death city are real. I fan girled for about an hour. After that I begged my mom to let me go. She gave in and enrolled me as a meister. I jumped around the house over joyed. They thought it was because of the school...but in reality it was because of...Stein.

I packed that night and set off the next day. Lord death called me in my bathroom and said that he wanted to see me in the death room and that he looked forward to seeing a new meister join the academy. I thanked him and here I am on my flight over. I've been shaking out of nervousness, anxiety, and most of all the thrill of being able to see that sexy damn teacher. Professor stein. (Is it bad I can see this happening exactly XD)

I got off my plane and went to the school. I stopped at the base of the stairs and was amazed in all its glory. I stood there smiling like the idiot I am. I ran up them and stopped when I reached the top. I sighed and walked into the school. I walked to the death room following the signs. I walked in and saw lord death and spirit. "Hiya you must be (y/n)." He said. I nodded and smiled. "Yes it's great to be here." I said. He nodded and I smiled. "Great to have ya...your classes are with stein they start soon.." He said, I nodded saluted him and ran out.

'I GET TO SEE STEIN OMGGGGGG.' I screamed mentally. I was walking to his room when I saw spirit and stein. I instantly thought about the lemons. I felt my face flush deep Crimson. He walked over putting a hand in my shoulder. (Ovaries exploded) "are you alright?" He asked I snapped out of my trance and nodded looking down. He let go and I sighed. "Yeah I'm fine umm....see ya in class." I said and ran off. I made a u turn and sat behind a pillar.

I could still hear their conversation. "I think someone likes you." I heard. I looked and it was Spirit. Stein sighed and adjusted his glasses, "her like me?..doubtful." He said, the bell rang and I slumped behind the pillar. 'I do..you have no idea.' I thought. The bell rang and I was off to class with my bag. I sat at the top corner away from every one. Stein came in on his chair....he fell...again...

Stein's POV

I was on the floor of  my room scanning the crowd. Many I know from the year before. I spotted that girl from earlier. She was smiling at me and still had those Crimson cheeks. I stood up and sighed. "Today class we have a new student." I said, I looked at her behind my glasses and motioned for her to come down here. She stood and walked down. 'I must make her nervous.' I thought. I smiled at her and she nodded, "what is your name?" I asked. She looked at me and mumbled it. "It's um. (Y/n)." She said, I smiled and turned to the class and out a hand on her shoulder. I felt her tense up. 'Interesting..' I thought. I introduced her to the class and she went back and sat down. I looked at her before turning to my desk and starting the lesson.

-Just before class was over-

Your POV

I sat there watching him. He moved around so gracefully. I slapped my self for that. 'Shut it before you start daydreaming about his....rock..hard..DONT EVEN.'I mentally scolded myself. I sighed and leaned back into my chair. I saw BlackStar looking at me and laughing. "Do you have a problem?" I whispered. He laughed louder interrupting stein. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME THE ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR?" He asked. I sighed standing and walking over. "Sorry Tsubaki," I said, I grabbed him by his hair and threw him against the wall behind me then the one next to stein.

"NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU INTERRUPT YOUR TEACHER...dumbass." I said. I sat back down and sighed. Stein went on with his lesson not caring. Tsubaki turned to me and mouth sorry. I shrugged and smiled. No prob I mouthed. The bell rang and I stood collecting my things. I was almost to the door when stein stopped me, "can I speak to you for a moment?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said. I walked over to him and he threw BlackStar out and Tsubaki got him.

I smiled and looked back to stein. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked keeping my cool. (For once) "yes...why did you throw BlackStar?" He asked. For whatever the reason I was thinking something different. "Oh yes...it was rude to interrupt such a great lesson given by yourself." I said earning a smirk 'Oh yea I'm smooth.' I thought. He sat on his chair and faces me. I tilted my head. He seemed to be thinking. "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked. I must have snapped him out of his thoughts. About what I have no idea. 'Brain don't go dirty on me now' I thought,

He stood and walked over placing a hand under my chin. "I know your feelings for me." He whispered. His hot breath on my face, I shivered, "what are you implying...professor?" I asked, he tensed and backed off. "Don't play cool with me...that's my job" he said, I rose a brow walking over. "Oh really..." I said. He backed to his desk. I stood on my toes and whispered into his ear. "Who's so cool now?" I asked. I grabbed my stuff walking out of the class. Leaving him there...to think of none other than me.

I love that...that's awesome...we're awesome....stein has a kind of an idea now...XD....see ya later..trendycupcakeslover out...