Happy Birthday (2)

Your POV

I've been passing around my room for the last ten minutes watching the clock and chewing on my nails. '7:30 ahhh I have to be at the patchwork lab in half an hour' I thought I sat on my bed with a huff and looked and looked at me feet. I sighed and flopped down. "Why the fudge did he tell me to go to his house?" I screamed to the ceiling. Luckily my parents aren't home.

I rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a thud. I stood up looking at the clock. "Shit 7:45" I said and ran out of the house. I ran down the familiar cobblestone road and sighed. I ran up the side of a building and looked around. I scanned the area for his soul and found it. I ran to that area and found his house. "Thank....lord...death." I said.

I collected my self and looked at my lord death watch. "Right on time." I mumbled walking up to the door as calm as ever. I'm glad I like creepy stuff...oh wait I have a thing for my teacher. I stopped in front of the door and sighed. I knocked on it and waited. The door slowly opened. I peered in and grabbed the door to keep it from moving. I scanned the area once more. 'His soul is inside...' I thought I stepped in and looked. I made my soul glow a little.

(Omg I was watching soul eater while I was writing this and omg..stein doesn't have his lab coat on and I'm like it shows his muscles....I'm like fricken heart eyes and like TAKE ME NOW...ok I'm done read on)

I looked around the eerie dark lab and saw wall after wall. 'Shu Jat' I mumbled. "Hmmm bravery huh?" I heard. I jumped and dove behind the closest thing. "Now now it's only me." I heard. I relaxed I know that voice. "Professor." I said and stood up. "Yes?" He asked and I stepped over. "You gave me a heart attack." I said. He smiled and held out a hand.

"Please come with me then." He said. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to a room. He sat me on the table and grabbed a stethoscope. He turned around and put it on my heart and listened with the best face ever. "Hmm still beating...." He said looking at me and grinning. "Then what does that mean?" I asked. He sighed and out his stethoscope away. "Well that means two things....one you're still alive and two...I can dissect you still." He said and walked over.

I leaned back and he smirked. He leaned back and held a hand. "Do you like to dance?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled. "How'd you know?" I asked. He smirked and pulled me off the table, "I can read souls remember...yours always seems to have music with it...like its its own wavelength." He said. I smiled and looked down blushing. "I saw that." He said, I froze and he chuckled pulling me closer. He dipped me and I smiled. "Let your wavelength guide you" he said. I nodded and he spun me around.

-after dancing-

I stood there out of breath slight and smiled. "You're a good dancer." I said. He nodded and looked at me. "You have a strong wavelength." He said. I pushed my hair behind my ear and smiled. "Well I better be heading home now., I said and pushed off the table going to the door. Leaving so soon?" He asked following me out. "Yea I need to get home before my mom sends out a search party." I said. He let out a chuckled and opened the door for me. "I'll see you Monday then." I said. He looked down and I looked at him. "Professor what is it?" I asked.

He sighed and looked at me. Before I could do anything he grabbed me and pulled me to him crashing our lips together. I stood there frozen In to the kiss. He let go and stepped back. "I'm sorry that was really uncalled for." He said. I put a hand up and silenced him. He stopped and I stepped forward letting the door swing shut, "just come here." I said and kissed him again, he out a hand on the back of the door behind me and pressed me against it. "I love you...professor stein."

Woooo almost to the dirty stuff XD...see ya later in part three... I bet some of you hate meh now but all in good time...I sound like lord death...any way.. See ya later. Trendycupcakeslover out.