You're A Hooker...?

Stein's POV

What is wrong with me? It isn't my madness again. Then what is it? I sigh and walked down my hallway to my computer. Damn do I have to get bigger pants? Why the hell are they so tight? I look down and sigh.

I have an erection. I rub my eyes. Mother of death himself... I guess this makes sense... I am only 28 I don't have a girlfriend...I'm not married...I hate to say it but..I'm horny...(funniest shit I've wrote in this book) I sigh and get my phone from the counter and text Spirit.

Spirit
Stein

"Spirit what's the number to that one club you always go to?"

"Why? Does Steiny need a companion?" 😂

"If you say tat one more time...you'll be dissected..." 😈

"Fiiiine don't dissect me again! 😰😥😢 Here 849-372-****."

He gave me the number and and I sighed. Do I really want to use this? Fuck yeah! I call the number and I requested someone who likes bizarre things. They told me it would be about half an hour forty five minutes before they could be there.

I hung up and got to cleaning. I turned on the lights and sighed. I hate those damn things... I wiped my eyes. I looked down to see the erection gone. I signed and there was a knock in the door.

Your POV

I was assigned to go to a new customers house. I signed as I looked at the house. It was pretty cool. But the only thing was. I was nervous as hell. I do have to do this for paying my family's debt.

I with as I see the door open. "(Y/n)?!?!" I heard. I looked up and saw my Professor. He yanked me into the house. "Why are you here?" He asked. I looked at him. "Did you request a...uh...prostitute?" I asked.

"Don't tell me...you're a..hooker.." He said. "Today is my first day actually..." I said. "Why?" He asked. I looked at him and sighed. "My family has debt I need to pay..." I mumbled. I felt arms wrap around me. "Yet the job you choose is a hooker.." He sighed. "Was the Death Café not hiring?" He asked. I shook my head.

He stood and sighed. "I'm going to be fired for this.... What the hell." He said as he picked me up and pushed me against the wall. He looked at me and smirked. He sighed and let me down. He walled off and I blinked. He did lay for it didn't he? Why is he resisting? Is it because I'm his student?