Bulimia (Reversed)

An-i forgot to give @dramaqueen2905 credit for the last idea... Since I have biology (my fave class BTW) I decided to write this... The information in here is true... Read on peeps

Your pov

As I sat in my class with professor stein I notice that he is skinnier than usual. I tilt Mr head a bit as I look and take in how his clothes fit. His shirt seems looser and his lab coat sleeves appear longer. I raise a brow and watch as people leave the class as the bell has rang.

I stand and without taking my stuff from my seat I walk to the professor. I grab my scalpel from my pocket as he looks at me. I take off the safety clap and let it hit the floor now gaining his full attention. He turned to me and looked me up and down as he studied me. "(Y/n) what are you doing? " he asked. I smirked and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the ground and sat on his torso. He looked at me and I smirked. "I'm testing a theory, professor" I said. He gritted his teeth and I looked at him. "You have three seconds until I soul force you off of me. Do you understand? " he asked.

I looked at him and rose a brow. I sutured him and smirked. "Remember whom my teacher is, my ranking in my ability and my grade in this class and do not underestimate me. " I said.

I reached my hand up and cupped his chin as he watched my movements. I opened his mouth and moved the scalpel to his teeth and scraped a piece off. I stood and walked to a microscope making a wet mount slide and looking at it. I slammed my hand down and spun and walked to him releasing him from the floor and picking him to his feet by his shirt alone. "Your enamel is weekend... You have lost a noticeable amount of weight... So that makes my hypothesis correct... Professor... You're bulimic. " I said he looked at me and sighed before standing. "Yes, that is true. I am bulimic. I also knew it was only a matter of time before someone found out. Only did I not know that it would be you. " he said as he moves to his desk and I grabbed his wrist.

I looked at the floor before I looked to his eyes. "Professor... You know as well as I do that... Bulimia is a mental disorder. Don't you think you have enough mental disorders... " I said as he smirked. "If I didn't know any better... It seems that you are worried about me. " he said as he slightly bent over towards me.

I looked at him. "At least one of us is worried about your well being. " I said as I turned to grab my stuff from my seat. "I will not ask much but I will ask this... Professor why do you do it? " I asked as I walked down the stairs.

He looked at me. "Does it matter why I do it? " he asked. I dropped my bag and looked and walked over to him grabbing his shirt once again. "Yes it does matter.. Stomach acid is number two on the PH scale along with battery acid... Do you have any idea what that will do to your esophagus? It will burn it to the point where it can tear a hole in it. Where you will be sent to the hospital and have another line of stitches. Not only that but you know how Spirit can get. So... Give me a reason as to why you do it. " I said as I let him go and he looked at me.

"Do you have any idea what it is like to have madness... I go day in and day out trying to control something I can never comprehend.... I have also been alone my entire life.. Spirit was only around because he was assigned to be my weapon... I have nothing, and no one to live for. " he said I was looking at the floor at this point. I let out a sigh as I looked at him.

"Then live for me. " I said. He let his hands fall from his face to his sides. "What? " he asked. I stepped closer. "Live for me. " I said. He looked at me before putting me on the table and slamming his lips to mine and letting go.

"I think I can do that. " he said and I smiled. "Since today is Friday... I will be at your house tonight at 7:30. If your door does not open when I get there and I am in range for you to feel my wavelength... You will need a new door. " I said he nodded and I stepped down. I looked at the clock as it was almost four. I turned to him after I grabbed my bag. "That gives you three in a half hours to get your house ready. You will eat after I get there and that will be the end of it. Do I make myself clear? " I asked. He nodded and I smirked. "Good. " I said before leaving.