Happy Birthday (3)

Your POV

I grabbed his collar and pulled him to me.i kissed him and his hand snaked to my lower back pulling me close while the other was planted on the wall behind me. He kissed back and I smiled. We pulled away and I looked at his eyes, "I love you...professor stein" I said. He smiled and picked me up slamming me against the wall. "You've been such a tease wearing that outfit today." He said. His knee began to rub against me and I moaned slightly.

He smirked and kissed me. He kissed along my jaw line and to my neck where he savagely looked for my sweet spot. He found it and I moaned louder. He smirked and left a mark claiming me as his. He carried me to his room where he out me on the bed. I saw him walk away and grab two pairs of handcuffs. He came over and cuffed me to the bed, I looked at him and he smirked. He got on the bed after taking his lab coat off along with his shirt. He came over and kissed along my neck and ran his hands under my shirt to my breasts, he cupped them and kissed me.

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip while he played with my breasts. I moaned slightly into his mouth and he gained entrance. He explored and I smiled. He let go and took his scissors and cut off my shirt throwing it to the corner of the room. I looked at him and he smirked. "As much as I love dissections I think I'll pass for today.." He said leaning closer. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to." He said. I rose a brow but before I could question him his other hand went to my core and began to stroke and flick my clit.

I arched and moaned and shook at his touch. (Oh my). He began to finger me though my underwear and I moaned. He moved passed the thin cloth and inserted two fingers into my entrance. I moaned and he smiled. "Now I can hear you" he said. I bit my lip and he shoved them farther into me, I gasped and pulled on the restraints. He smirked and pulled them out making me want more. he pulled my skirt off and threw it leaving me in only my matching bra and underwear.

He looked me over and smirked getting off the bed, he took off the rest of his clothes and crawled back over, he kissed me and let go letting it linger, he made his way down to my core, he hooked his finger in my underwear and pulled them off. He let lose and began to eat me out. I arched and moaned. He ran his fingers along the my entrance and curled his fingers in a come here motion.

I moaned and felt the knot form and leave as soon as it came. I came over his hands and he smiled. He let go and sat up. He began to tease me with his member, "don't tease me." I said and he smirked, "as you wish" he said and pushed in roughly. I moaned and he smirked, he began to thrust deeper and harder into me, I didn't care about the pain all I wanted was him... I needed him. I became a moaning mess. He leaned down and smirked kissing me,

I kissed back and he hit a spot. I gasped and he looked at me "right there?" He asked. I nodded clutching onto the cuffs and spreading my legs more. He smirked and pulled out then slammed back in. I moaned louder and he dove for that spot over and over again. I came over his member and he pulled out. He went to uncuff me. He let me go and he began to get dressed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He looked to me and stopped, "I'm done." He said I shook my head standing and walking over. "It isn't fair to give me that but not yourself." I said and sat on my knees, I pulled his pants down and his member sprang up. I ran my hand on the shaft and engulfed it in my mouth, he moaned and i let go allowing him to stumble to the wall. "Oh come here." I said, he slid down the wall out of breath with what I did.

I crawled over and knew I was still dripping for him. "Relax." I said and got on his lap. I pushed myself dos and moaned. He moaned as well and I smirked. I began to bounce on his member and held onto his shoulders.he moaned and went against my bounces. I mounded more and he began to pant. "Now isn't this great." I said, he looked at me and smirked.

"What?" He asked between moaned. "I believe I've become your school girl slut." I said. He smiled and thrusted into me,I moaned louder and leaned back. He held onto me and smiled. I felt him twitch and I was filled with his seed. I moaned his name as I came over for the second time. I leaned into his chest as we panted. After we caught our breath I kissed him and smiled, "happy birthday professor."

Guys...is it bad thing I want a stein just for this damn reason....I wish the DWMA and death city were real.....omg...I would die...just be like look there he is... *thinks about all the lemons I've wrote*
*turns beat red*
Stein-are you alright?
Me- yea I'm fine ummm I'll see you in class...*runs away*
Spirit-I think someone likes you..
Stein- please her like me?...doubt it,
Me- *heard conversation* but I do..you have no idea.....I'll see ya later trendycupcakeslover out