Chapter 6 - 'Make class a little more interesting'

Hunter pulls me through the staring students and to our English class. When we enter, the people already there look down at our joined hands. Hunter releases my hand and instead wraps his arm around my neck.

"Come on, baby girl." He says pulling me forward. I poke him in the side. He flinches, chuckling.

"Babe, if you call me that again I won't be responsible for my actions." I say sweetly. He raises his eyebrow.

"Good or bad?" He asks.

"Bad. Very bad." I reply walking closer. His eyes brighten, and a smirk comes onto his lips. "Like me ripping your dick off, bad." The smirk disappears, having been replaced with a grimace. I chuckle, patting him on the chest. I walk the rest of the way to my seat, with Hunter following and sitting behind me. Hunter leans over his desk, and I turn around to face him.

"How am I going to keep touching you? You should sit on my lap." He says. I roll my eyes. I stand up and move my desk back, and sit back down. My back was resting against his table now. His hands rest on the table touching my back.

"There, now there is no need for me to sit on your lap." The door to the classroom opens and Mrs Hale walks in. She looks around the class and her eyes land on me and Hunter.

"Miss Hades, please move your desk back." She requests

"Why?" I ask. She sighs.

"Because, I said to."

"What harm is my desk doing by only moving a couple of inches?" I ask. She sighs again.

"Fine! Leave it there." She turns to the board and starts to write on it.

*^*^*^*

We are about halfway through the lesson, and I'm bored. I have my head resting on my arms, on the desk with Hunter tracing shapes on my back. I start to fall asleep.

"Miss Hades!" I groan and sit up.

"Yes?"

"Have you been listening?" Mrs Hale asks, already knowing the answer.

"No." I reply. "You could make class a little more interesting though." I offer. She looks stunned before shaking it off.

"I could have you expelled from this school..."

"I don't care. I could have you fired and dead within an hour." I reply, staring intently at her, not smiling or showing any sign that I'm joking. She shivers slightly. I hear the whole class take a sharp breath in.

"There's never a dull moment around you." Hunter says leaning closer. I smile and turn to him.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!" He shouts standing up. I stand up and Hunter wraps his arm around my neck again. We walk to the front of the class.

"I can't wait to see you next lesson." I tell Mrs Hale smiling. She goes slightly pale. I laugh as we leave the class. Hunter pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter as we walk out to the tree that is becoming our spot. 

Here you go! Sorry it is so short! :)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following (to those of you who do that ;))

CC ;)