Chapter 32 - Escape.

There is a brief pause as the person looks around the small room. Reid lifts his finger to his lips. I roll my eyes; he doesn't need to remind me. He rifles through his jacket, pulling out his gun. He aims it at the edge of the shelves, waiting for the person to find us. I hold my breath as they come ever closer to our hiding place. They stop just before they are going to come across us.

"All clear!" They call back into the corridor. The feet in the hallway move on, as the person departs the room. However before the door is closed the man mumbles something.

"You owe me." I look up at Reid, who is now sighing with relief and returning his gun to his jacket.

"What did he mean by you now owe me?" I ask him.

"Sh." He quietens me. I narrow my eyes, looking at him over the palm of his hand now on my mouth.

"They've gone." I mumble into his hand.

"I know, but we still have a chance of being heard. We're not out of the woods yet." I stare up at him, waiting for him to bring his hand down from my mouth. Eventually, he brings it down allowing me to ask him again.

"So, what did he mean?" I whisper.

"You know I told you about the cop I have under my pay, well that was him. He keeps me informed on everything going on. He also keeps other cops away from the house." He lets me know quietly. I'm glad that the people who know about who goes undercover is limited, otherwise Hunter would have been found out already. I look around the small room.

"We should go." I tell him.

"No. Not yet." He mumbles, pushing himself closer to me. He drops his head down, and presses his lips lightly against mine, teasing me. His hand comes up to my neck, rubbing his thumb over my jaw. I lift my hand up to his wrist, resting it there. I don't know whether I want to pull his wrist down, or keep it there and never let it down. His touch feels good, after all this time. He doesn't move, staying still. I groan, and push myself towards him, connecting our lips fully. His thumb continues to rub my jaw. With the hand that is not resting on his wrist, I clutch his shirt. His rough lips move over mine in a gentle stroke. I want more, it's too gentle for me. I catch his lip between my teeth, giving it a small bite. This ignites a fire in him, which causes his kiss to become rougher. He moves even closer to me, pushing me back into the wall. I grunt as I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. I move my hand from his wrist and to the back of his neck. Needing to catch my breath, I pull back. He leans his forehead against my own, and a small smile comes onto his lips.

"We should go." He repeats my earlier comment.

"Oh, do we?" I respond sarcastically. He gives me a sweet kiss, before stepping back and away from me.

"Come on then smart-ass." He tells me, reaching for my hand. He leads me to the door that goes into the corridor, and passes me his jacket, taking his gun out before.

"So, I'm the person that carries the coats?"

"Yes." Reid replies not looking back at me. I cross my eyes, and stick my tongue out at him.

"I saw that."

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Well, I didn't see what you did, but I know you would do something." He admits.I chuckle, as Reid opens the door.

"Ready?" He asks.

*^*^*

I pass his jacket back to him, as we stop outside my door. His grey and white tie has now been loosened, and his hair is messier than when he picked me up. It's probably a result of our makeout session earlier. After leaving our hiding place, he texted the driver and we made our way out of the building and into the awaiting car. On the way home, Reid was on his phone for the most of the journey home. He explained that he was getting some of his members to track down our first waiter, who he suspected of calling the cops. He said nothing of the owner.

"So, how about a real date next time?" He suggests. I bite my lip, before answering.

"Yeah, that would be nice. It might not have gone as we expected, but I had fun." I agree. I feel like I have the real Reid back. At the beginning of the date I was dubious, but as the date went on I realised that he hasn't really left, I just never got to see that side of him.

"Night Scar." He tells me, leaning in for a small kiss, before striding back down the drive.

"Night Reid!" I mutter with a smile, opening my door.

Here you go my little devils! I hope you like/d it.

The next chapter will be up on Radish tonight. Chapter 33 is free to read, Chapter 34 will become free in 5 hours, and Chapter 35 will become free in 7 days!

Reidlett's ship is being repaired, what's your reaction?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing, and following!

CC ;)