Chapter 9 - 'To getting drunk and making stupid decisions'

This awesome cover was made for me by lady_lyssa! if anyone else wants to make anything for me then just PM me. ;)

I stop walking causing Hunter to stop too.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Reid. He just talked to me. I don't know whether it was Kyle playing with me, or if Reid is still the same inside."

"What'd he say?" Hunter asks.

"Just that he was sorry." I reply. Hunter looks away.

"Sounds like Kyle playing with you." He says. His heartbeat changes slightly, but I agree.

"God, I need to get drunk." I say. Hunter grins.

"Well, now that I can help with. We need to throw a party." He says.

"Do we?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"No, but I want to. Your house is perfect for parties." He says.

"It is."

"Miss Hades and Mr Stone, Principal's now!" Mrs Karmen shouts. I groan and we carry on to the principal's office.

*^*^*

We have been sat outside of her office for 10 minutes, and she still hasn't seen us. Tiffany is sat opposite us, trying not to look at me. I roll my eyes and take my phone out.

Jake: Hey Little Devil saw you talking to Reid. What's going on?

Scarlett: He broke up with me. I'm throwing a party, want to come? ;)

Jake: Of course! You're throwing a party because he broke up with you? That sucks!

Scarlett: Kind of, I need to get drunk and forget everything.

Jake: Cool. We'll be there. I'll spread the word.

I decide to text Bianca to see if she wants to come.

Scarlett: I'm throwing a party tonight. Want to get drunk? x

Bianca: Of course, I'll be there bitch. I'm coming over beforehand to get with you though. x

Scarlett: Thanks but you're not my type. I like people with dicks. x

Bianca: How do you know I haven't got a dick? x

Scarlett: Haha I've seen you in a bikini. x

Bianca: Oh yeah. I actually meant to say get ready with you. x

Scarlett: Ok cool, see you then. x

"Bianca's coming and Jake is going to start spreading the word." I tell Hunter.

"Cool."

"About what?" Tiffany asks.

"That's none of your business." I retort. She rolls her eyes. Her phone, in her hands, lights up. She looks down at it and then looks back up to me smugly.

"You're throwing a party." She states.

"Well done Sherlock!" I say sarcastically. The door finally opens and the principal comes out followed by my dad. My eyes widen. Tiffany looks up and sees my dad, causing her to sit upright more, pushing her chest out in the process. I pull a face. When my dad sees me he grins.

"What are you doing here? Have you been bad?" He asks, gleefully. I nod, his smile gets bigger. I chuckle. Of course he would be happy that I was bad.