Chapter 33 - Interrogation

Her outfit ^^^ I saw this and thought that it would be something that Scar would wear.

The next day I wake up a different happy than what I have been experiencing over the last couple of weeks with Hunter. I don't know if it's a happier happy, but it's different. In high spirits, I get ready for the day. I stroll into my closet, and flick through my clothes. I pick out a pair of light brown/pink pants, pairing it with a white, floaty, thin strapped vest. I look at my bags and choose a medium sized brown bag. I go back out to my room, and put it all on, accessorising it with a layered gold chain. As I look through my accessories I see a black ring which has two flowers on either side of a diamond. A smile comes onto my lips; I used to wear this all the time, but took it off and misplacing it, before I arrived on earth. My dad got it for me as a present. I slide it onto the middle finger of my right hand, before walking downstairs to have breakfast. I open the door to the cupboard under the sink, and see that I am almost out of blood bags. I only have two left, which will be gone before I arrive at school. I unlock my phone, and hit my dad's messages.

Scarlett: Dad. I need more blood. I put it down on the side as I grab a travel mug, and pour both bags into it. I'm going to take a risk by having my breakfast on the go. I run back upstairs, grabbing a pair of brown boots and my denim jacket. I pick my bag up stocking it with my phone and everything else I need, before running back downstairs. I am just locking the door behind me, when my phone's text tone goes off. I rummage in my bag, trying to find my phone. I push my sunglasses up onto my hair, and read the message.

Dad: And? Rolling my eyes as I walk, I reply.

Scarlett: And I need you to get some, I thought that was pretty clear with my first text.

Dad: Nope, you just told me you need blood. You can get it yourself, I'm not your slave.

Scarlett: Where am I meant to get that? The hospital? I just walk in and explain what I am and my situation, right? As I wait for my reply, I juggle the phone, travel mug and my keys, before unlocking the car and getting in. I place the bag on the passenger seat, travel mug in the cup holder, and the keys in the ignition, as I sit waiting for a reply.

Dad: Whatever you say will not get me to get the blood for you. Do it yourself! And as to how you get it, be creative. I know you'll think of something.

Scarlett: Thanks for all the help, dad! Groaning I start the car, putting it into drive. However, as I put my foot down on the accelerator my phone goes off again. Thinking my dad changed his mind I grab the phone off the passenger seat.

Dad: And no cheating, I'm having the guards get rid of all the blood bags down here.

Scarlett: Hate you. xx

Dad: Love you too! xx

After throwing my phone back onto the passenger seat, I return my sunglasses to my nose, and push down on the accelerator.

*^*^*

I pull into the school parking lot to find a familiar black motorcycle. What is Reid's obsession with the school? He can't wait until the school day is over; he has to risk what happened at restaurant happening all over again. He probably has someone at the school under his pay also. I put the car into park; retrieve my bag, travel mug, and phone, before stepping out into the sunshine. As I walk over to Reid's bike, I take a sip of the bloody concoction I made. I pull a face as the strange taste hits me senses. A mixture of two different types of blood doesn't really work. I eventually get through the cars, and curious onlookers, to Reid's bike only to find Tiffany stood with him. Furrowing my eyebrows, I walk up to them both.