ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE

Hello!
I know, I know, this isn't an update but it is important information. I still haven't decided what to do. But I did post the spin off first chapter. It's called Under Her Reign. Go check it out leave your comment on the story and by the end of this week depending if I get enough comments I'll make my decision to whether continue TTP 2 or do the spin off.

Quick ramble:

I am done with my semester (jumps up and down of happiness) I thought it was going to be a bit more relaxing than my previous summers. (I was wrong) I have to study for my LSAT!! :/ But that isn't stopping me from writing. I told myself I'd start updating twice a week two different stories. That way I'm more active than I've been all year. I want to say thank you to everyone who has supporting me since the moment I had 10 fans. You guys truly are the reason why I continue to write books (even if my writing doesn't get any better lol) but seeing all the lovely messages and the feedback I get motivated to write books.
Anyways, thank you for your support.

I was also thinking would you guys like for me to start a snapchat?! I have my personal one but I can make one for you guys. You can send me your questions and just snap me you're feelings throughout the books. I think it'd be a cool way to keep in touch, since I don't have time to even make a YouTube video :/ but I am glued to my phone! Let me know your thoughts about this!!

Gladys;) I'll see you soon guys!