61.

I'm never drinking again. An hour had passed by with my head glued to the toilet as I continued to throw up. Nothing was helping my stomach settled down from the intoxication I had purged myself in. To make things worse my head was pounding making the nausea even worse. If this is how it feels like being hungover, count me out. I'm never drinking again.

After throwing up for the twentieth -time, I sat down on the floor, resting my back against the wall. I don't know how people can drink so much knowing very well what was going to await them in the morning. I closed my eyes taking a moment to relax, it wasn't going to take long before another purging session begins again. There wasn't anything left in my stomach and all I was puking was stomach acids now. I feel miserable.

My bathroom door opened and Sophia came in with a cup in her hand. "Here, this will settle down the nausea." She said handing me over the cup.

I didn't even ask what it was, at this point I'll take anything to stop myself from throwing up again. With one full chug I finished the drink and let out a loud burp.

"I am so sorry." I told her embarrassedly, the burp had came out without warning.

She laughed. "The drink tends to make you burp, you're fine. You should take some Advil and keep yourself hydrated with Gatorade."

"I look that bad?" I chuckled quietly.

"It was a rough night."

I remembered everything that happened last night and I clearly recall Sophia and Tony's back y'all with one another. Although Tony once loved me he doesn't mean he still does and Sophia knows that, there wasn't a reason for her to tell him he should've taken me away.

"About last night, you know Tony and I would never..." my voice trailed off when I realize I wasn't sure what I was trying to explain to her.

"You remember?" She sighed heavily. "Don't take it in the wrong way. I love Tony and I know he would never hurt me. We were tired and seeing you drunk and upset makes us sad too."

I felt guilty for having them in my home after they already had their lives planned out in Spain. After Sophia went back to the palace and didn't like being Libby's officer she decided to stay true by staying by my-side. I tried explaining to her she didn't need to come here, she could do something else for the Royal Family, yet she assured me it didn't feel like home without me in it.

So Tony and Sophia came to live with me for the time being. Tony transferred his job back to LA and Sophia has continued to keep planning my schedules and interviews.  Although it was their decision to come here I can't help but to think they also came to make sure I didn't became a big ball of mess.

"No one could predict something like this would've happened."

"Maybe it needed to, though. You weren't truly happy there." She muttered.  She reclined on the counter and folded her arms beneath her chest.

"I was happy with Sebastian..." I assured her.

"No you weren't. You were happy with the illusion of being with Sebastian. You got the fairy tale any girl dreams about as a kid. You wanted you happily ever after. We forgot this is the real world and even if Prince Charming does exist, Cinderella could have been Royalty without him. She didn't need a man to be a bad-Bitch." She smirked.

I gave her a odd look, surprised she had cursed. "A bad-Bitch?" I asked her laughing.

She nodded. "It's the slang word for independent or at least I believed it is. Emily has been teaching me more American slang."

I shook my head. Emily was determined to have Sophia and I accustom to the American life, even if it meant showing us the curse words. Don't get me wrong, back in Spain we cuss, but bad-bitch isn't a slang I have heard ever.