65.

I blame Sebastian for introducing hatred into my world. I never imagined to feel hate running through my blood but the thought of Sebastian and The Royal Family caused me to have anger fuel all through me. How many times am I going to tell myself I'm tired of their life? Even when I'm no longer in their world, they're still capable of painting my own black.

Thousand miles apart wasn't far enough to stop feeling their presence near me. Sebastian wasn't going to leave me alone, in his eyes it was me who did him wrong. All my fucking life I will be force to hid behind walls to have no one invading my privacy. I wasn't free at all, I'm still their prisoner and I'm afraid I'll never be able to live my life.

I pushed the doors open stepping out to the side of venue. The cold air hit my face, cooling me down instantly from the raging thoughts in my mind. Sebastian might have introduced me to hatred and it's possible I'll never be just Adalyn, but I refuse to hate The Royal Family. They took me in and molded me into a better version of me, if I hate them, it means I hate myself too.

Regardless of the ignorance Sebastian has, the people surrounding him aren't responsible for it. The little fiasco he caused in there was all him, the lies, and the problems were all brought to him due to his negligence as a person and a King.

The door behind me swung open and Mateo stepped out. I felt embarrassed with Mateo, I didn't think Sebastian was going to be here. He's going to stop talking to me after tonight and I don't blame him. My life is full of drama.

"You okay?" He asked, placing his jacket over my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for what happened back there." I muttered, shaking my head disappointedly.

"Do not apologize for standing up for yourself. You did the right thing."

"Did I really though? I must've made a scene back there another reason to have people talk." The thought of having guest leak about Sebastian and I encounter caused me to feel sick.

"So let them talk. Let me ask you something, did you care about what people thought about you when you were a Royal?" He questioned me.

I shook my head. I didn't care about what people thought of me, as the Princess and the Queen I did it everything right. Or at least I tried too. Even if people around me had something to say about my actions or the person that I am, it didn't phase me. I knew my struggles and the difficulty it is to be a Princess.

No one had the right to judge me.

"Oh." I heard myself say.

"I'm assuming you realized the truth?" He smirked.

"Yeah, it shouldn't matter what people think. If it didn't matter to me then, it shouldn't matter to me now." I must've forgotten all these years everyone had something to say about me, whether it was something regarding my actions or capabilities to be a Queen, they always had something to say.

"You can't please everyone and you're not entitled to." He took the words right out of my mouth.

"You know what, LA isn't for me."

I picked the worst place to come start fresh, in the city of dreamers and big stars, this place isn't meant for a girl who wants to blend in. I need a place where there's less paparazzi and chances to bump into Sebastian or anyone associated with him.

"It's not meant for everyone. Maybe it's was the passing city you needed to be in to see where you belong." He said, turning to look at me, He smiled.

"There's entire world out there you can explore, LA doesn't need to be home."

"Yeah, I guess I will have to go and find it, right?" I smiled back.