57.

The nerves began creeping up on me once the make-up artist and hair stylist were doing last minute touches before the live show started. The interview was being held in my home and my living room had been taken over by producers and cameras. The onstage crew had decided to set up the background for the interview behind the white satin curtains and I was sitting promptly on the chair waiting for us to go on air.

Robin Roberts was going to be the interviewer today and she was already sitting across from me going over her notes. I had been asked if there was anything particular I didn't want them asking me. I agreed to do the interview on my own conditions if they didn't agree we wouldn't be here. Any questions were allowed to be asked accept anything involving my miscarriage since I have been asked about it on past interviews and it's a subject I refuse to speak to the public about.

Sophia walks over to me handing me a bottle of water. "The interview will be broadcast in Spain tomorrow morning."

Good Morning America is an American show and some local channels give re-runs on the show the next morning when launched. At the moment it was the night time in Spain so it would be a few hours before the interview went to the light in Spain.

"Okay," I responded, taking a small sip.

"I'm freaking out," I confessed to her.

"Are you freaking out because of the interview or the fact you are about to expose Sebastian Cortez on national television?" She smirked, trying to ease the situation.

"Both," I muttered.

"We are going live in thirty-seconds! Everyone take your spots." The producer yelled. The make-up artist reapplied my lipstick before getting out of the cameras views. Sophia took my water bottle and I got myself comfortable on the chair.

Robin looks over to me and gives a reassuring smile.

"We are live in 5..4..3..." The last two sentence were counted down silently. Suddenly Robin smiles towards the camera.

"Good Morning America, I am Robin Roberts and this is the exclusive interview with Queen Adalyn Cortez of Spain." She turned her attention towards me. "How are you today?"

"Hi Robin, I'm good."

Before the show I was asked if I wanted them to use my maiden name or married name, considering I am about to expose my husband and the entire Royal Family I might as well smear my last name all over the dirt.

"Thank you for agreeing on doing this first exclusive interview since your separation of King Sebastian. You must be nervous coming out to the public after you have been hiding for months now, something King Sebastian isn't afraid of doing."

Yeah, he continues being the selfish Air-head Prince.

"Everyone's wondering, including myself, what happened, you two were Spain's favorite Royal Couple and in a blink of an eye you two seemed to fall apart."

I took in a deep breath giving myself a chance to collect my thoughts on how I was going to answer her question. "Sebastian and I have been rocky most of our relationship and I blame it on the unstable format we build for each other. We never seemed to be on the same page about anything. Although we had issues like any other couple, we loved each other."

"People seem to forget you two were based on a arrange marriage and got married while still being in high school, which can be a huge contribution to the stability of your marriage. You're still growing into mature adults and it could be a reason why it didn't work out." Now she was speaking to me as if she knew my life.

"You're right about being kids when we got married but to be a Royal you have to be mature and clearly on Sebastian's part we saw the immature side publicly." I was referencing about the pictures him and Madison kissing in the airport.