95.

Delilah looked stunning in her wedding dress; she had picked out a A-line white satin dress which was simple yet elegant. It made me feel jealous she was able to get re-married with the love of her life. She deserved a guy like Esther after all she went through growing up.

Prior to lining up to walk outside, Rachel and Carlos had approached me and we began chatting for a bit. I was  surprised when they greeted me with hugs and 'we've missed yous'. I didn't feel an ounce of tension. It was bittersweet to catch up and get to know they are doing well.

"Hey, it's time," Delilah tugged on my arms as the wedding song began to play.

"You sure you want to marry this guy?" I asked quietly, as we stepped out he door. She nearly stopped walking when I said that. Obviously I was playing but she couldn't hold her laughter.

"You are stupid," She muttered.

"I am just trying to stop you from making a mistake..." I joked.

"Esther has been one of the best things life has given me and there doesn't go a day where I fall deeper in love with him," Her voice cracked. I had looked up to see Sebastian staring at me with a twinkle in his eye. 

I remember when I used to talk about Sebastian as if he was the only man for me. Life had me believing this as my forever-guy.  Seeing him standing at the altar looking at me in awe as he used to when we were younger, it made me wonder if I still looked at him the same way. Did he see the twinkle in my eye? Or was he aware I wasn't giving him the same look. I looked away from him and looked into the crowd, giving them the same happy smile they were giving me.

When we made it to the altar Esther came forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug.

"Why am I getting emotional if you guys have been married already?" I whispered, feeling as my eyes began to water.

He chuckled quietly, "because you're happy for us," he responded.

I turned to look over at Delilah and smiled, "I am," I took a step back and grabbed Delilah's bouquet of flowers and went to stand in front of Sophia.

The priest began the ceremony and everyone listen attentively. I kept my gaze at the ground as I could feel Sebastian's eyes on me. I get it, being part of a wedding with a couple who loves each other is triggering. I can only imagine Sebastian and I redoing our vows and actually standing behind our word. It's be something special, although our wedding was as special as it could be, there was always something missing-a touch of his and I here and there.

We understand this is our lives now and there is a possibility of a change, but he needs to stop daydreaming of how things could be. It safe to say I am standing next to my sister wedding not wondering how I'd be feeling if it was me. A part of me wanted this to be over so Sebastian could stop staring at me. I looked up and I met his gaze once again. He looked away embarrassed. My eyes roamed to the front section of guest and Rachel had her eyes glued one me. A small smile was spread on her lips noticing what Sebastian and I were doing.

So much for trying to not stir the pot half-full. He was catching everyone's attention by his stare that some guest began muttering between themselves. When we locked eyes again, I narrowed my eyes, basically screaming with my look for him to stop. I watch him place his hands behind his back and pretend to pay attention to what the priest was saying.

The rest of the ceremony went smoother and it ended with a kiss and a cheer from everyone. I handed over the bouquet of flowers to Delilah and watched as Esther and her went down the aisle re-married. Sebastian and I meet in the middle and he extending out his arm and I looped mine around.