51.

Finding the document Libby was made to sign was like looking for a needle in a haystack. Sebastian's parents made sure the document remained buried in the deeps of hell for the light to never shine upon it. Ashley and I looked everywhere for the document, we even called the Royal Lawyer about it, like I suspected he pretended as if he knew nothing about what I was talking about. It was getting quite frustrating, to be honest.

After exhausting all my resources I felt pretty hopeless. I was sitting on the couch in my office going through some paper working, drifting into the problems surrounding my personal life. My door open and Sebastian popped his head in.

"Hey," I said, dropping the paper on the desk. He comes in and closes the door behind him.

"Sorry to bother you, just felt like seeing you." The past couple of days had taken a toll on him. He was having trouble sleeping so most nights he stayed up on his laptop, looking up doctors to send to Spain. He had dark bags underneath his eyes making him looking older than he really was. My poor prince didn't look so charming anymore.

"You're fine," I assured him. He sat next to me and I pulled him down having his back reclined against my own body. "Long day?"

"More than I wanted it to be. I am so tired yet every time I close my eyes I see Ian laying in his bed." He whispered.

"He isn't dying, Sebastian. They can't figure out what is wrong with him, but it doesn't mean he is dying."

"How do we know that? What if he has cancer? Or what if from the lack of nourishment he dies!" He started to raise his voice.

"You're over thinking it. The doctors are doing their best and he is getting nourishment. You are going to have to stay calm and wait for the doctors to figure something out."

He ran his fingers through his hair. "I've always been patient but with Ian, I can't. I want answers and I want them now. I've never wanted to abuse my powers as much as I do now." He confessed.

I felt myself laughing at how he was feeling, not because I thought he was lashing out irrationally, but because I assumed that's how any parent would feel when their child is in the hospital. Sebastian feels hopeless and he doesn't even know it.

"Why are you laughing?" He demanded.

"You feel hopeless and its syndical of me to laugh about it but I imaged to be like this when you became a parent. What you are feeling is normal, but you are going to have to learn to be patient when it comes to Ian's health issues."

He closed his eyes. "I am so tired."

I kissed his forehead. "You have to relax."

I don't need the stress to get to him and cause him to get sick. I can barely handle myself with Ian and having Sebastian get sick would throw me off the edge. At the moment there is nothing Sebastian nor I can do to help Ian get better. He forgets life continues to tick away even when bad things happen. He has duties and meeting to attend. He has his own life besides Ian and I am not trying to sound selfish, but he has me too.

I've been supported these last few days since it's better to be with him than against him. His parents are supposed to be coming into town this week. Every time they were going to get on the plane Sebastian asked them to get off. He wasn't fully ready to see them, even as angry as he was them. He wanted to calm himself down and prepare what he was going to say to them. On Monday he finally put aside his anger and asked them to fly in. They should be arriving either tomorrow or Saturday night.

Without Queen Rachel here to tell me where the document is at, I can't go on with my plan, so I made another one. One that I am not happy about but it's something I know now I have to do. I had run my fingers through his hair and in no time he had knocked out. Today was the first time over the two weeks he has managed to sleep quickly. I stayed underneath him for awhile, enjoying the silence in the room.