97.

I hesitated on responding to her, mostly because I was out of breath. "Yeah, I'm good," I shouted.

Sebastian muffled chuckle vibrated on my hand and I glared at him. The door was locked so there was no way for Delilah to get in, however, the position Sebastian and I are in plus the fact we just orgasmed together. I don't need this whole thing to get anymore embarrassing.

"You sure? You looked really upset, did Sebastian tell you something?" She asked. I love my sister and her kindness; she'd leave her own wedding ceremony to come check up me. It made me feel guilty for being in here with Sebastian.

"Delilah, I assure you, I am fine. It's been a long day and I need some rest," She jingled the doorbell and my body tensed up. Sebastian groaned softly, it took me a second to realize he was still hard and inside of me. My muscle had contracted around him, making him presence to Delilah known.

"Is someone with you?"

"No!" I responded feeling my cheeks burn up. Delilah, please go away. "I was taking off my heels and it felt good,"

"Okay," She didn't believe me, instead of being persistent she let me know if I needed something she'd be downstairs in the ballroom.

Once the clattering of her heels were far down the hall, I let out a small sigh of relief. "Who groans when they take off their heels?" he mocked me.

"Shut up, I panicked!"

He smirked, "Same old, Adalyn," his eyes traveled down my nude body. "still hot," his lips touched my hot flesh.

"Seb—" he started leaving love bites down my torso and my mind started getting fuzzy again. "Sebastian..." I managed to breathe out.

"Mhm," He glanced up at me. "Want me to stop?"

My answer was 'no', if he was ready for a round two, so was I. I had forgotten the way his sweet lips tasted or how he knew what turned me on. His touch still burned holes in my body and I craved for the feeling again. Yet, there's no coming back from this, what we just did was possibly a bad thing—so why did it feel so good?

His eyes burned into mine as he waited for my answer. I wanted more of him. My body begged for his lips to touch other parts, for his teeth to sink inside my thighs. For his fingers to explore my insides—fuck.

"I'll ask again, want me to stop?" he said in a lower tone.

I gulped and shook my head, "no,"

✨✨✨
Sebastian was laying on his side, one hand was supporting his head while he used his other hand to scroll through his phone. I had slipped out of bed to put on my sleeping gown, my pink satin one came to mind. Sebastian would love to see me in that. I had to give myself a reality check; this wasn't going to last. Tomorrow was going to be a different day with a different ending; one where Sebastian and I might not speak to each other again. I don't need to put on something he will like; there was no point. I ended up grabbing the first oversized shirt I had in my suitcase.

 I ended up grabbing the first oversized shirt I had in my suitcase